The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Cvs of tbp :DDD

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I would like to appauld the cvs and writers of tbp. They are just out of the world!!! And so very creative. I love all the comic relief scenes they give us. Like yesterday the policewalla taking ladoos from piddi. Or the bhakshi convo between jj and piddi. And when kd said 'laddoo terre baap baneki khushi mein hai kya?'. I was lmao. The cvs to tbp are exceptional yaar. They have always given us such hatk scene. Love them :DDD

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

manu.chotuakshayshettyinna7WackoChickMimiVruShan100littledevilsrocksravya11crazyskyZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cvs of tbp :DDD" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I agree..ROFL I so love TBP funny scenes..ROFL they are awesome and unique..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-ZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I think TBP has a very talented team of writers and CVs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-ZaYaHolic

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.