India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

A Cautionary Warning for Suvi

pinkgal Goldie
pinkgal
pinkgal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hello... Heyy everyone... How's everyone???
It's Asii again with her lame topics

So after seeing yesterday episode I was a bit irritated . I know all scared for
YuvReen.. so am I
The last scene where Suvi pen down her sorrows
She needs to be extra careful as where to lock her personal private journal
As you never know, when your stars are really not going well and your mother just hops in your room with mop in a handon purpose of cleaning our messy room and lays her eyes on beautiful journal,
And not following the rules of not reading others diary taught in childhood and. Reads then toh badi wali CHOPSEY it will become

I know I m crazy no need to remind huh ... I just want YuvReen safe. I totally agree that penning down lowers your worries I myself do the same

Share your views[B]
[I][center]
[COLOR=red]

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsMadeehaNkriti99.FieryPhoenix.JinxRichaSavi_SBrunoMarssujairohitasmuasmi

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@pinkgal--infact i have another warning for suvreen here..that listen to yuvi here as he knows gyanesh better than her..and given the fact that he got suvi stuck in a problem before due to this election thing only...or some else tell them the truth quickly as to what happened at their date..when gyanesh and Co. were following them...
Me too wanting Yuvreen safe..but yahan toh first episode mein hi sab kachra ho gaya!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshIkaZaYaxoxpinkgal

shaily.says- Senior Member
shaily.says-
shaily.says-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Yes she shud b careful...and mumma ki aadat to hame pata hi hai...if she reads it na...to bohot overreact karengi...and pata nhi phir to sach me back to kathgodam..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgal

pinkgal Goldie
pinkgal
pinkgal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

@pinkgal--infact i have another warning for suvreen here..that listen to yuvi here as he knows gyanesh better than her..and given the fact that he got suvi stuck in a problem before due to this election thing only...or some else tell them the truth quickly as to what happened at their date..when gyanesh and Co. were following them...
Me too wanting Yuvreen safe..but yahan toh first episode mein hi sab kachra ho gaya!!

@akshay : call me asii plz. Lol I toh forget that only... Don't worry I m going to give this cautionary warnings to Suvi ...
U wanna come kya
pinkgal Goldie
pinkgal
pinkgal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaily.says-

Yes she shud b careful...and mumma ki aadat to hame pata hi hai...if she reads it na...to bohot overreact karengi...and pata nhi phir to sach me back to kathgodam..!

I know shaily ... The outburst of Guggals on learning the truth. But all will change when they will. Meet n understand their damaad nicely.. lol I'll be waiting for that day... They will be proud of their daughters choice *hope so*
.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I agree, yaar about this whole diary or journal thing. I too write diary but my parents trust me implicitly, so I know they won't read. But Suvi?? She recently broke her parents heart, there is a chance that they will read her diary. And now that u mentioned it, I have a bad feeling about it. 
PS Your posts r not lame at all! 

pinkgal

pinkgal Goldie
pinkgal
pinkgal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

I agree, yaar about this whole diary or journal thing. I too write diary but my parents trust me implicitly, so I know they won't read. But Suvi?? She recently broke her parents heart, there is a chance that they will read her diary. And now that u mentioned it, I have a bad feeling about it.
PS Your posts r not lame at all!

Haila hope I m no bad omen to.YuvReen.. I hope my words are not serious

Thanks for appreciating my lame post sweetie
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
eee, shakes hamd pinky, Even wen m stressed i wrote my feeling's in note n that makes me relaxed.

pinkgal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index