Which surya romantic scene is your favorite?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Which current surya scene is your favorite?
Since the Singapore track the romance is increasing between our suraj and sandhya β˜ΊοΈ , there have been many "romantic scenes" since that track , which one you like the most? My favorite scene is the pocha romance it was funny yet romantic , which one is yours ? Please comment πŸ˜ƒ

All scenes are my favourite with tug-of-war being the most charming of the lot. First with Blankets (gadda-fight) and reducing that to shreds and now with the mopping cloth as well πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

All scenes are my favourite with tug-of-war being the most charming of the lot. First with Blankets (gadda-fight) and reducing that to shreds and now with the mopping cloth as well πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
The gadda fight was a classic...πŸ˜†
Juhi007  it is such a tough task to pick any one scene from the SurYa scenes as each of them is different, unique and in different scenarios and circumstances.

Everyone of them has its own charm...  I really like the climax of these scenes when we see Suraj and Sandhya feeling that love between them with the title song playing in the BG...

But if I have to pick only one then I would say the palm chumma scene bec the action of Suraj kissing her palm was suggesting that he could feel Sandhya's deep love for him when she expressed how she does not like it when he gets scolded because of her.

This scene had humor but more than that what appealed to me is that there was deep caring, concern. understanding and love between the SurYa.
Originally posted by Juhi007

The gadda fight was a classic...πŸ˜†

Yeah Juhi, it was really a classic, and Sandhya's pulling strength was awesome in there (gadda-fight) and here (poocha-fight) as well πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

As Juna said all the scenes are so unique and lovely that its really such a great task to select one.I like tying the tie scene in the shop where Suraj is so lost admiring sandy and when she asks aaya samajh mein he says kya... its so cute and then he says woo aiee nee to sandy so confidently knowing the fact that she deosn't know the meaning.And then before they go for a party Suraj knowing the fact that sandy is angry with him, he removes his tie and asks sany to tie it and comes so close to her but our chulbuli sandy gets the tie from his neck and suraj's expression at the time is just awesome
Every SurYa moment is so special and unique in it's own way... But still if I have to choose one then I will choose the gadda fight scene... That episode was a signature episode of SurYa... And the gadda fight scene was so unpredictable and kind of a surprise 4 me... Didn't know b4 that someone can create heavenly moments with gadda... Love you SurYa...❀️
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Yeah Juhi, it was really a classic, and Sandhya's pulling strength was awesome in there (gadda-fight) and here (poocha-fight) as well πŸ˜†

One of themost memorable scene in the surya history , if was funny yet very romantic
I love every small moments ..even a simple eye lock of SurYA..so its impossible for me to select one..but .YUP TOP of THE TOPS has to be the recent..Night in the Room the Semi DBC ..Kiss pleading as Tohfa wala scene & also those amazing Singapore confessin scenes....Plus that fall in the Bath room scene ..& the oil spilt walascene..πŸ˜†Gosh I can go on & on..sorryπŸ˜†
all scenes of theirs r my favourite spcl chanda pe buddhi, gadda scene,daal baati making, oil pe fislana, ungali chipkana, shower scene,sandhya's felicitation when she got to know that it was all sooraj's efforts,wo aa ni scene,1st hug scene recently their romance in the night loved all their scenes