India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Real Convict Is Time !!!!

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Jeevika is not the convict ... please don't blame her for the abortion !!!!

try to realise that the decision of doing abortion was not so easy for her...but she is forced by the situation.she is not aborting because of she dont want this child.she is doing for her sister.as we all know she had decided to wait for 7 months but now she has no way without it.

do you like those sisters who fight for one guy to be married or you like "the love" ,"the affection"," the sacrifice" between siblings????

killing one for self-defense is not included in murder like this abortion is not for killing female embryo or not for her own amusement...its for to save her sister/child (maanvi) who is already exist & most importantly j & m are nothing without each other...!!!!

dont take me wrong as its my own decision...if i was in her place i will do so

Edited by isha01 - 04 September 2012 at 1:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

secondlifelove_zainmeetaa_13sima123fulnrithyao.Senorita.

secondlife Senior Member
secondlife
secondlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u.
Moreover even after loosing her babyCry Jeevi can become pregnant in future again, but Jeevi  can't get Manvi back if  she is lost this time .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Wow awesome post and I totally agree! I support Jeevika in this, it was deffo a very hard decision but I believe its right because she can't get Maanvi back even if she will have another chance to have a baby...  x

isha01

baniwood Groupbie
baniwood
baniwood

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha01

Jeevika is not the convict ... please don't blame her for the abortion !!!!

try to realise that the decision of doing abortion was not so easy for her...but she is forced by the situation.she is not aborting because of she dont want this child.she is doing for her sister.as we all know she had decided to wait for 7 months but now she has no way without it.

do you like those sisters who fight for one guy to be married or you like "the love" ,"the affection"," the sacrifice" between siblings????

killing one for self-defense is not included in murder like this abortion is not for killing female embryo or not for her own amusement...its for to save her sister/child (maanvi) who is already exist & most importantly j & m are nothing without each other...!!!!

dont take me wrong as its my own decision...if i was in her place i will do so

Agree totally

isha01

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by secondlife

Totally agree with u.
Moreover even after loosing her babyCry Jeevi can become pregnant in future again, but Jeevi  can't get Manvi back if  she is lost this time .

[QUOTE= shona_x.]Wow awesome post and I totally agree! I support Jeevika in this, it was deffo a very hard decision but I believe its right because she can't get Maanvi back even if she will have another chance to have a baby...  x
[/QOUTE]

this is actual reality also but i dont know how people are telling that jeevika is doing wrong.i can understood maanvi's point of view...but what happens to others...????

secondlife

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top