Poll

Did you feel let down at the end of yesterday's epi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
opted for others

Mallika was other angle in the show... She was not handled properly for sure.. but there was all potential to see her in a strong role played in AshNi life... I wish she didnot go to an extreme in the last track of hers..

I am highly disappointed for her, why she was brought in ...at all...
Her pregnancy , her friendship  and her redemption nothing was worked upon..why these issues were raised at all...KPji surely could have manipulated a better story...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Janet777

<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Blue - Lesson to be learnt "Never believe the Wall" . Wall has a different meanings for words, probably follows a whole new dictionary that is out in the market and we are not even aware of it</font> 😆

quite possible. 😆
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would opt for another option.. that says I don't know whether to feel let down or not... I am happy about Mallu's exit and glad that it wasn't dragged like the first track at the same time I am left wondering what the episode last week were about?

In a buffet lunch or dinner you have foods to satisfy taste pallets of different people so you get something sweet, something sour, something bland, something spicy. Similarly cliched movies have the thing na about... is picture mein comedy bhi hai, dram bhi hai, action bhi hai, romance hai...

I got that feeling... 
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

I am happy that Mallu has gone by giving small irritating pravachan.😡

Releaved that no more talk abt Ashu is satisfying his desire of being father by caring Mallu, .👎🏼 Mere samajh ke bahar thi.😭

Baki pata nehi kya hua aur kiu hua.❓ So, stopped thinking and started dreaming abt Super hot jealous Ashu and chocolate boy ka Amar prem.

Agree with you.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No... mallu gone, so happy happy...