The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Did any1 noticed ???? KD's uniform

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amu2luvkd

Groupbie

amu2luvkd

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
today when i was watching repeat of tbk i noticed that its been almost 3 days in jail... bt KD is wearing the same dirty school uniform...
kya criminal ko dress change nahi krne dete ????
i dunno much abt jail n its rule bt im sure they do allow 2  change d dress 
m i d only 1 who is thinking this ?????

and yaah..in  todays episode i just love KDs attitude towards his father...d dialogue was awesome
SHURU KISNE KI /////

I so hate his father from now...

ur comments 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayshettysoumyakpreeti_kreyaCoffeeAddict-Stardust-ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..crazyskyKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did any1 noticed ???? KD's uniform" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I think its allowed when the court gives the punishment to the criminal !! And yes even I'm hating his father..! 

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 04 September 2012 at 5:03am

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Lol...
I have no clue.I dont think thqt he'll be inteested in such trivial matters even if it is allowed.

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
local police station mein dress change ni hoti...guilty found hone par dress is givenBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.