India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Amar hello hi , Mallu bye bye

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
After watching ysday show ..mujhe kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ka title track yaad aa gaya LOL

the track was :- 

1pidi aati hai 1pidi jaati hai 
banti kahani nayi 
kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ..

n for KTLK its like :- 

1 deewana aata hai , 1 deewani jati hai 
banti kahani nayi 
kyunki mallu bhi kabhi vamp thi Tongue

Ok ok whatever it was but show came with happy news ... mallu's farewell n amar's welcome Big smile

Mallu ki bidai :- 

well for me the track was over long ago ...glad for cvs also the chapter is over nowSmile chalo itna gussa karne ka koi to fayda hua Tongue thanks makers . Clap
though jate jate bhi she took lots of footage ..seems cvs ne apne dil ke armaan dialogues mein nikal diye ...Tongue

Mallu - ashu :- 
1. Time to close the chapter ...finally muhurat nikla but shocking thing abhi tak chapter open hi tha Confused ..n it was very obvious from ashu's expression that for him his friendship still matters ..n he in fact was trying to stop mallu indirectly Ouch main to first day se keh rahi hoon its more than humanity Ouch

2. I m going to aditya's place ...finally cvs jaag gaye ..yaad aa gaya ki aditya bhi kabhi mallu ka bhai tha LOL

3. But before going she would like to do two things :- 
wanna touch ashu ...haan bhai the way evrbdy in the forum reacted on last hug of her n ashu ...is bar touch se hi kaam chlana padegaLOL 
n the second thing ...wanna give PRAWACHAN ...isi ke liye to aayi thi wapas LOL but my point is ..is giving prawachan = redemption ? 
anyway so the prawachan was .."give trust n encouragement to nidhi " ...khud pehle unka trust tudwa do n phir bolo trust do ...its like pehle ghaav do n phir marham lagao Ouch

4. mallu accepted again that its still more than friendship from her side Ouch smthngs can never change . 

Nidhi - mallu : -
so if u r thinking that it was enough then no her prawachan was ready for nidhi too ...n trust me it was more shocking n hilarious Tongue
I couldnt control my laugh after hearing that ravan dialogue LOL
Ravan = mallu = gyaani = prawachan LOL
arey for ppl like us who know kp ji through FB its still understandable but for aam janta it was so weird n hilarious LOL ravan bhi soch raha hoga yaar main bhi iitna kharab nahi tha..kyun insult kar rahe ho meri LOL

after that ..mallu said nidhi to take my advice as elder sister's advice ShockedLOL ..height ..bas sister relationship hi bacha tha mazak banane ke liye ...Ouch

n then the prawachan ...nidhi u should say sorry Shocked as ashu cant express himself ...madam mallu aapko kya pata that how much expressive he has turned these days ..humse poocho Wink so its better ..ki tum patli gali se nikal jao ...apni faltu prawachan le kar Confused

waise bhi we want ashu n nidhi to do patch -up on their own by realising things .

n finally mallu said SORRY to nidhi ...yaar aisa sorry to hum us ajnabi ko bol dete hai jo galti se raaste mein takra jata hai Tongue anyway aap show se jaa raai hai that's it ..RELIEF . 

AMAR KI ENTRY :- 

well itna sara time lene ke baad ...amar ko zyada time nahi mila ...LOL but finally he entered in the show ...n everthn was similar what we have seen in other videos ...
the only thing surprised me was nidhi's reaction ..itna tez bhaagi amar ke paas jaise pehle se janti hai LOL Mudra was right she has patient attracting magnet LOL 
arey madam by chance wo gunde wahi hote n aur firing kar dete to ...

ASHNI :- 

yup in deewano n dewani ke beech mein thoda time ashni ko bhi mil gaya ...

1. liked the way ashu ignored ppl's reaction while helping nidhi in canteen ...as pyar kiya to darna kya Wink n ya one more time nidhi ka action first n that's y ashu ka instant reaction later LOL

2. Liked ashu's expression when nidhi was leaving ...lol it was clearly visible that he wanted to stop her ...but EGO LOL 

3. Ranji ka chota- mota romance was also nice Smile

4. CS ke suggestions perfectBig smile ..but DB n CB samjhe nahi ..he actually wanted to say that we should do smthn like that to make them closer Wink 
DB- main lucknow mein samudr kahan se laaon ...arey aunty cvs se poocho ..jab lucknow mein pahad le aaye to samudr kya cheez hai Tongue

5. N the best part nidhi - anji convo ...finally nidhi said that problem is not mallu but ashu himself ...who treated me like FURNITURE ... first he used me but when it comes to my wishes he ignored me Clap exactly my point .  ashu himself needs a makeover ..doing romance in bedroom doesnt make u ideal husband ...

So overall a good episode with happy news for fans ...1 chapter over n other is going to start Smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraArmu4evashalini.malik72fanktlkkoyelbasubusybee..LuvRanJiRoza_DULibraKrrish4Youkaks0211debaparna77vyomanparmarASwastikAshNittrocksmudraswathi

busybee.. IF-Dazzler
busybee..
busybee..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Very nice post shikha Clap
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
.Liked your post.Especially this part

madam mallu aapko kya pata that how much expressive he has turned these days ..humse poocho Wink

Loved the way ashu said shyly "tumhare hotho pe kuchh laga hai"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19busybee..kaks0211

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
good post shikha,lagta hai mallika ko diabetes ho jayega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19busybee..

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Good post Shikha
I also liked the part that inspite of people staring at Ashu - he went ahead with blowing into Nidhi's eyes and wiping it...
Mallu's gyaan to Nidhi was indeed funny - she has indirectly said that she is a big gyaani as raavan - she did not say that she is more evil that raavan. And yes - she did not leave any oppurtunity to touch Ashu..Angry..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Libra

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Good epi review.. Shikha.. The epi ws good.. Bhootni gone.. Amar ne maari dhaasu entry...

SHIKHA19

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Good post Shikha..i liked d epi...ashu ka band bajane wala aa gaya...he is here to rock LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Roza_DUkaks0211Libra

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Loved your observation Shikha...canteen scene was lovely,liked Ashu's expression when Nidhi leaves,Ranji was lovable ...the way Mallu   touching Ashu was irritating & mallu's prawachan scene was laughable...LOLAmar entered the show with a bang...lets see how do  they unfold the story.

SHIKHA19

Go to top