India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

a boy and a man (Page 2)

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
HI Smile M new to this forumn like u all i also adore rajeev rachna scenes.. mayank is just yuck ...gunjan is cute n cool..!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlAsha004

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I hate to compare as both are very different characters and their looks are also very different.   Their stories are at a different stage.

Rajeev is all new and very slick looking...I love his clean cut good looks.  But I am very afraid of Rachna...the way she is behaving I am so afraid she is going to do something very embarrassing for herself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlInkpen4877rusha4003JulieDPrestigious

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I like them both! I really do- but I think I am looking more forward to the coach right now because his and Rachana's relationship is going to be really interesting development.

Gunjan and Mayank have drama because he's engaged to someone else- but I trust Mayank, he'll set it to rights- besides Shail Maasi is already noticing something...That and gunjan is strong and very independent so she won't let anyone put her down. 

the Rachana and Coach situation is going to be more difficult to set to rights and I love the idea of him having to fight his own family, and Rachana's family for her, and hopefully inspiring the same kind of fight in her! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlrusha4003

Brokengirl Senior Member
Brokengirl
Brokengirl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Rachna and Rajeev 's story has more depth . It has something special.
macdonald Groupbie
macdonald
macdonald

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marley

same here, i jst wanna c more of rachna nd d coach, bt i donno d reasonConfused.

Tel u y? Its a chanell strategy. Whenever they focus on something to establish it they pale the others. Mayan has already been established. Now its rachnas turn. It il eventualy again b mayan and again rachna rand family drama. Wat ever gets trp. Coach is gud. But mayank is cute. Both have a diff flavour

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Rajiv and Rachna will definitely be more interesting to watch. I hope that they could do something to make her look just a little bit older though. She looks about fourteen to me and he has a more mature look.

With Mayank and Gunjan, I am not a fan of them as a couple because  I am one of the few who thinks that they are too closely related to be a couple. And secondly, I think that once Mayank and Gunjan confessed their love for each other, the correct thing to do was end the engagement to Charu. It does not matter that she is lazy, spoilt and whatever else. The point is, he is engaged to her and she is related to his aunt Sangeeta and  the engagement should end as soon as possible as it will cause alot of conflict within the family. Especially when it is revealed that he loves his other aunt's niece. {Yuck!}

But most importantly, Mayank looks like a sissy when compared to Rajiv.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*1991*Brokengirlrusha4003Prestigious

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I dont think w can compare anybody ... every person is special in his own way ...

As for the jodis in this serial ... I certainly like M & G in their own way. ... though I agree with Julie M should end his engagement asap. In these matters it is better to make a clean break .. tell the truth and end it. It's just not fair on Charu.

As for R & R ... I love the teenage girl falling for her coach thing ... only wish she was a li'l older!  

As for Rajeev ... sighhh ... what can I say ... when I first saw him I jerked up to an upright position and my jaw amost dropped ! LOL ... really didn't expect him to be such a hunk ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirl

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
i like both jodis.

both have their own stories and dono ki stories are really interesting.

the show is super fun to watch nowadays! Smile

Edited by ArshiNO.1 - 04 September 2012 at 3:46pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index