-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
When i started watching the show i was a huge mayan fan. Loved the initial takrar the war of words and then the kiss and finally the love realization,confession between mayank and gunjan but nowadays i am not able to enjoy it like i could earlier. Its coz of the new coach ๐Ÿ˜ก. Uuf since he has entered the show i just want to see him. Strangely mayank has paled in comparision to the coach ๐Ÿ˜•. The same happened with any of you??? Mayank as of now is the lover boy who is trying to set everything right so that he can be with the girl he loves. While rajeev is the man ready to fight the whole world without a second thought

who s your favourite???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flower_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since day 1when he entered I m liking him n just want to see him only๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by flower_rose - 11 years ago
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wel i like mayank n gunjan so much bt now a days m lookin forward to the coach n rachna scenes it s so cute angry man and a cute innocent gal !!

m lovin de show more coz of dem !! so yea i m wit u on this :)
tiara_magic thumbnail
mayank is gettin less screen space nwaday
crazy87 thumbnail
Me too Love to see Rachana and this Coach scene more than that of Mayank and Gungan... 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crazy87

Me too Love to see Rachana and this Coach scene more than that of Mayank and Gungan...

yeah the coach and rachna s story hopefully is something like bend it like beckham and i will be happy:-)
marley thumbnail
same here, i jst wanna c more of rachna nd d coach, bt i donno d reason๐Ÿ˜•.

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you. 
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI ๐Ÿ˜Š M new to this forumn like u all i also adore rajeev rachna scenes.. mayank is just yuck ...gunjan is cute n cool..!!!!!!!!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hate to compare as both are very different characters and their looks are also very different.   Their stories are at a different stage.

Rajeev is all new and very slick looking...I love his clean cut good looks.  But I am very afraid of Rachna...the way she is behaving I am so afraid she is going to do something very embarrassing for herself.