Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1) (Page 50)

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Zahara amazing update dear Smile

so u r going to be inactive from if... but studies come first always...so all the best for it

i really enjoyed it very much

Virman roka and finally they are agreed for that, I know for sake of others but still agree

I'm really very curious to know that who is the guy whom shiv see and surprise

thanx 4 the pm

update soon when u get time...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

Aisha202 Goldie
Aisha202
Aisha202

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update Zahara! :)

Is that Virat in disguise? If so, I can't wait to find out why! I love how this story is progressing... <3

and don't worry if you can't update regularly :)

All the best for applying to Uni's and revising! <3 Congratulations for getting fourth place on Teri Meri Love Stories writing contest, I didn't know about that! :)

Much love and *hugz*

ZAHARA.

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Maanvi is getting ready for her roka  to virat, everybody is thinking how quick this is happening.

Loved the outfit that beeji gave to maanvi to wear for her roka.

Congrats for your Teri Meri love stories contest!! I didn't know about that
And yes, I will be waiting for your updates patiently!!
All the best for your preparations for the University!! Thumbs Up

ZAHARA.

preetipc IF-Rockerz
preetipc
preetipc

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
congrats yaar. Coming to the update loved it .Love the way the story flowas .Waiting to find out who the person in disguise is.If it is Virat and if he has come to talk to manvi , then wuld love to read the converstion between them before roka.Loved Shi also.Thanks for the pm and eagerly waiitng for the next update.

ZAHARA.

preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
hey dear amazing update... totally loved it... 

ZAHARA.

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey 1st of all congrats for teri meri love stories Party
loved the shiv-manvi bond
now who is guy in disguise?
hoping a dhamakedar next update

p.s. sorry for commenting so late :(
and yeah my life also quite interesting on IF rather real life is boring
update soon

ZAHARA.

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Zahara, girl I really love you! I really do!
You are one of my special friends here,
and I totally missed the teri meri love stories,
happening, but I will catch up soon, I already
know you totally deserve the appreciation you
have got. Reading your work makes that all
clear.

I totally get your situeation, in short time span you
have to handle so much, this is definitely the
right decision. And I am so happy that you don't
leave stories just like that. Cause I would die if you
did that, on hold id fine with me, the wait will be worth
it. I wish you all the best.

About the update, really?! Again? DOn't you already
know how briljant you are?! Yo prove it with every
update, I feel like repaeting it over and over again,
it's beautiful, the suspense at the end just makes it
complete -well actually incomplete, but you get what I
mean right?- It is just beautiful!

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Hey guys, I decided not to spam and therefore will reply on this post. Sorry, if I don't reply to everyone – lack of time – but thank you all for your kind comments and consideration! I will TRY to update either tomorrow or Friday. XX

@Oriyana: Thank you so much for your comment! Yes, it's confusing for them but entertaining for us, don't you think? Ha ha. Oh yes, and definitely interesting. Thanks for the congratulations, I'll try to update sooner!

@nisha33: Hehe, that's the power of cliffhangers! Thank you so much for respecting my wishes about updating – I really appreciate it!

@-ritchelle-: Okay, I've never realised that you were a silent reader! I've seen some of your posts around the forum but never actually interacted with you, and to learn that you're a silent reader of my FF's?! I feel so privileged, hehe! Thank you so much, for liking SoM and ToTH! And I doubt I'm the finest writers here but aw, don't make me blush! And about the University thing, yes…it's such a hassle! Next year (hopefully) will be my first year at Uni, so I'm sort of nervous/scared/excited? Xx

@ITrustMyHeart: trust me, I like long posts! ;) Hehe, I sort of plan it beforehand. Actually, yes I do. I've got the plan of what will happen (the basics) and how it will end…its just connecting the dots that I do before I actually write a chapter. Through studying English Literature I've learnt how to "foreshadow" or hint something will happen, so I tried to put that in ToTH, so the conversations the characters are having and what they say do mean something…

@luvzindagi: hehe, thanks! And yes, that chat will defo be happen!!

@-Aswathy-: no need to apologise! I'm like that sometimes, failing to read other couples because I just can't imagine it unless there's substantial detail and it's written perfectly! Haha, trust me I will NEVER stop this FF midway (well, unless something happens that's life threatening but god forbid), I'm just excited to write this and I would have written lots and lots but frankly, I don't have the time *sighhh*I don't know, sometimes I feel as if some scenes or some parts are just not good enough but I don't have the time to check it over (hence the constant grammar errors and others). To be honest, I write a short plan and a few scenes before I go to bed, and then when I wake up I just connect the scenes together. Haha, yes the sneezing was actually a link to the chapter before when Virat got ill :P

@Radharaday: "I tell u this girl will never change" I just laughed at this comment.

@BrunoMars: MENIKA! GIRL, I just love reading your replies!! AW, thank you! I would say the same! I'm really glad that I have a friend like you ^_^ I don't know what else to say other than thank you! I just…I'm not really good with this, haha. Don't worry, I will NEVER leave it like that!!

Everyone else…thank you so much for your comments! I really love reading them! Thanks for the wishes about University (I will need them) and the TMLS contest! Also, about Shiv and his relationship….well, I will just say that he will play a VERY pivotal character in the future. It's not necessarily "negative" though (I dislike negativity LOL)… Also, can anyone give me a breakdown on the wedding rituals. For example, what happens at the roka (well, I know that it's the groom and bride family coming together to finalise the rishta), but what ritual is next? Sangeet/haldi/engagement? Also, what happens at the wedding, ie…the sindoor/mangulsutra first or the vows? And what are the vows? And what happens at the khanyadan? Sorry, if I'm just throwing these at you – I seriously don't know what happens…Muslim weddings are very different!

Finally, who in your mind fits the character of Shiv? Please comment back with a name of the actor!

Description: Shiv is somewhat like a happy go lucky guy, he is the typical boy next door. He is sweet, smart and a cool dude. He has dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and is tall and slim. He is not that built (as Virat) but yet is lean. Hope that makes sense!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lavi..Zairean-GayathriK-

Go to top