Fan Fictions

FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1) (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 149

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Heyy! Here I come not being able to comment on the previous chap like ever *sigh*, what could I do? you update so fastBig smile.

What does the last line mean? Eee Virat would break the pag phera thing and meet Manvi? I can't tell how badly I'm waiting for that part!

Mission Shiv-Virika would be fun to see! And hey Shiv, did I tell you how badly I missed him? VirMan are actually getting closer right? All in all you've made me so excited that I can't express.

You've the kind of magic in your hands which just make perfection flow out, the whole past of Maya was so damn good that I felt like reading it but you stopped it *sigh again*. But wait, Manvi would be so restless to know about his past. *sigh agaaain*!

I'm badly awaiting for the next part!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1) (Page 147)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Loved the update .Three best people have joined hands in uniting Virmaan. Finally now Manvi knows something about Maya. Wow!!!!!!!! Virat is going to break rules and meet her .Waiitng eagerly for that part.Thanks for the pm.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinoZAHARA.

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I'm Sooo Sorry Zahara for being so late in commenting...Ouch... I did read this part yesterday itself but you know what I couldn't get the time to comment because we had to submit a project today and I was terribly busy with it... I know it is a lame excuse but still that's the truth..Confused... Nevertheless coming to the update It was Amazing as it always is...Star...Virat is opening up to Manvi... I was delighted to see that...Smile... I hope he gets the time to tell her everything completely... I was so happy to see Shiv and Virika joining forces to bring VirMan together through "Mission VirMan"...Big smile...and Virat will go to meet Manvi secretly?? That's going to be super interesting... Do continue soon dear... And did you get your offer from the uni yet?? If not then I pray you get it really really soon...Smile

ZAHARA.

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
1st of all happy to see Shiv again hope he and virika will bang the scenes to make virman closer Embarrassed
loved the update to the core
and virat going to break the rule of pagphera by meeting Manvi?
OMG I AM so excited for that partShocked
they are coming closer and now they need to know each other better by spending more time with each-other

hey congrats for new thread Clap you really deserve

ZAHARA.

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Lol loved shiv,viren and jeevika's convo mission VirMan
So sweet of virat when he by mistake sed he kissed
Manvi lol
So virat kinda let out his past to mamvi tht too so easily
So adorable
VirMan ko kuch kuch hota hai
Fab update soon and pm me please
Thanksz x

Inshallah u get an offer ameen x

ZAHARA.

Kidrauhl

IF-Dazzler

Kidrauhl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Z Cry

ZAHARA.

lafiza

lafiza

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
thnx fr pm

ZAHARA.

IPKKND_Pyaar

IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Viren and Jeevika are awesome.. I liked their child like enthusiasm in getting Virman together..

Virat has started opening up to Manvi.. Looking forward to Virat breaking the rules of pag phere ...

ZAHARA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top