Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1) (Page 133)

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Did my reply was a bit too long than I thought!?ErmmEmbarrassed

PS: And that strawberry lipstick is killing me!If I feel like this,I wonder what Virat is feeling!

Edited by -Aswathy- - 01 December 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

shabsem Goldie
shabsem
shabsem

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Superb update. .loved d way virat reactd when he cme to knw dat manvi is leaving. .amazing. . .cont soon n thanks 4 pm

ZAHARA.

shilpa09 IF-Dazzler
shilpa09
shilpa09

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!! virat told them about their kiss!!!!! that was so hilarious:)ROFL
i loooved this update to core:)Day Dreaming
everything of this part was awesome:)Thumbs Up
it's getting interesting by every update:)Smile
thnx 4 pm dear:):):)Hug

ZAHARA.

sreshta90 Senior Member
sreshta90
sreshta90

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hey its awsme.. i loved the way u wrote... 

ZAHARA.

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Awesome Update !! Absolutely loved it !!Clap

ZAHARA.

Krazzy4u786 IF-Dazzler
Krazzy4u786
Krazzy4u786

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Superb update!!!
Loved it!!!
Love your writing, it's awesome!!!
Can't wait 4 the next part!!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilly

Heey ! 
Faaab. update as always ! Love the way you roll with your words and penned out virat & maanvi's worrisome thoughts.. just so perfectly. Loved it all, the consciousness, the over- thinking, the hidden acceptance that eventually came out due to nervousness, the family bonding .. 't's all no nice to see. 
can't wait for the plan to bring them closer.. and hopefully as according to such a sweet ending, virat opens up more.. loved the last part of him blurting out everything in nervousness .. oh, how deeply the Prince cares of his Princess going away (that too because of him) .. he certainly won't take that. 
Awh, I know how you the whole acceptance- wait is making you feel..I've been through that too. I'm sure you'll get in .. that in no time.. you'll be telling us the good news. the time wait is deff. a killer.. but everything will be alright in the end.. and trust me, the wait does pay off along with many desperate prayers <3 

Hey! I'm glad you liked it! I know sometimes the way I write does come out to be a bit too over the top with the thinking but then I'm like, the character is nervous so it's acceptable! Prince always gets what he wants Embarrassed

Thank you so much for the prayers! I really hope I get in <3
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aswathy-

Loved the update Zahara...VirMan thinking about their first kiss.. :) Glad Virat felt the guilt and this paved the way for him to tell about Maya at the end..I loved that!..I was always wondering how he's gonna tell her about Maya..Now this is the perfect way!Am loving it!Big smile

"He didn't expect to feel anything. It was just something that he felt he had to do.

But he was wrong. He did feel something."

Loved this portion<3.And Maanvi with Vadhera parivaar part was really good.The story felt complete when you add these small but important parts.I love Jeevika's and Vanshika's bonding in the story...A bit different from the show..Here they are having fun and teasing eachother..Aww..That was so refreshing..And am loving this Naughty Viren...So Viren and Shiv is gonna meet in next part!?They'll one of the best matchmaker partners!Big smileI'm feeling sorry for VirMan..Their first kiss is being discussed by the VirManains and now Viren and Jeevika knows about it!LOLThe last part was just awesome!Virat being tensed about Maanvi leaving..I loved his restlessness!

"

"Maanvi is leaving." She spoke. As soon as the words left her mouth, Virat's heart sank. He felt confused learning the truth. "Maanvi is leaving? But why?" He thought to himself. "Was this that upset with me that she's leaving me? No, no. It can't be."

Viren looked at his brother who had a distressed look on his face. "Virat?" Virat looked at him. "Is everything alright? You seem tensed."

Virat jumped up from the bed and walked to Jeevika. "Bhabhi? You said Maanvi is leaving. Why? I mean, did she say anything? I swear bhabhi I didn't mean to hurt her, it just happened that -"

"What?" Jeevika interrupted Virat as he rambled on. He was completely nervous. His heart again began to sink as he thought of Maanvi leaving him.

"Maanvi!" He told Jeevika. "Is she actually leaving because of me?"

She smiled. "Of course, Virat. Why else would she leave?" 

"Oh god." He looked left and right whilst Viren and Jeevika looked at him concerned. "This is all my fault. Bhabhi let her that she doesn't need to leave. I seriously didn't mean to kiss her, it was just something that happened."

"What? Kiss?" Jeevika said out loud. Viren looked at his brother shocked. He hadn't expected him to do that! 

"Virat? You kissed Maanvi?" Viren asked, trying to hide his smirk.

"I thought you knew? That's why Maanvi is leaving me!"

Loved this portion!Big smileIt was such a treat to see...ermm...read Virat's restlessness!

And can't wait for the next part!Shiv is coming back!Big smileAnd can't wait to know what's in store for us during pag-phera rasam and how Virat is gonna get a good impression in the eyes of Chaudary family!

Once again,loved the update Zahara!

Hahahaah omg Aswathy! You kill me with your updates. Thanks for your mini analysis ;)
YES. SHiv is coming back!! I swear does everyone love his character or something (it's okay I like his character too) ! :P

Go to top