Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1) (Page 130)

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvzindagi

Awesome update Zahara... I loved every bit of it
Manvi's confusion, Virat's helplessness over his past, Madan's anger, Vanshika's care for her bahus, everything... Smile
Thanks for the PM and please continue soon...

All the best for your Uni, I am sure you wil get an offer soon Smile

I'm glad you did! I try to incorporate as much detail and information on the family members as I can. :)

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

Hey sorry couldn't reply on the last update... I thought that you have got the offer when I saw your pm... It's okay you'll get the offer very soon...
Thank you for the wonderful update Smile

Unfortunately no :(
but thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by say_cheese

sorry i didnt cmnt on ur few previous updates ( credit goes to sem.exams ) vtw like the previous parts it was also a beautifull update !! esp. Virat's blurting abt their kiss was really cutely described...

thnx 4 the pm.
do cont. soon.

It's okay! Make sure you study for your exams first! Thank you so much though glad you enjoyed it! <3
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhifandebi

You actually dedicated this part to me!!!!!! I'm so so sooo happy..Dancing... Coming to the update...It was a BEAUTIFUL chapter...Clap.. The way you explained the innumerable thoughts going on in both Virat's and Manvi's mind was simply Superb...The last part was just so sweet...Embarrassed... Virat thought that Manvi was leaving him because of the kiss... Clearly shows that he doesn't want Manvi to go away from him at any cost...Manvi is going for her pag-phera... I guess by the time she returns after the ritual Viren and Shiv would have already made a masterplan to bring VirMan close to each other... All in all a brilliant update...Clap...Now about you ...You'll surely get a call within this week... I'm having a strong feeling about that...Smile...After that I hope we'll get loadzz of updates together... Hoping for the best... Please do continue if you ever feel low in the meantime ... It'll help you to keep yourself away from worrying too much... ALL THE BEST...!!!!!Star

D!!!! Can't believe I didn't notice your comment until now. *Heart attack* okee, let me read... Thank you! I thought it was a very dry chapter but I needed to make sure I wrote about all the characters. Don't worry Shiv will make an appearance next chapter Embarrassed

Thank you! I hope so, D! I really do! I'm so stressed about this that I ended up having a lump/spot on my eyelid turns out if it doesn't heal I have to have it operated Cry

But glad it's numbing down...just hope it does !

arhifandebi

arhifandebi Senior Member
arhifandebi
arhifandebi

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by arhifandebi

You actually dedicated this part to me!!!!!! I'm so so sooo happy..Dancing... Coming to the update...It was a BEAUTIFUL chapter...Clap.. The way you explained the innumerable thoughts going on in both Virat's and Manvi's mind was simply Superb...The last part was just so sweet...Embarrassed... Virat thought that Manvi was leaving him because of the kiss... Clearly shows that he doesn't want Manvi to go away from him at any cost...Manvi is going for her pag-phera... I guess by the time she returns after the ritual Viren and Shiv would have already made a masterplan to bring VirMan close to each other... All in all a brilliant update...Clap...Now about you ...You'll surely get a call within this week... I'm having a strong feeling about that...Smile...After that I hope we'll get loadzz of updates together... Hoping for the best... Please do continue if you ever feel low in the meantime ... It'll help you to keep yourself away from worrying too much... ALL THE BEST...!!!!!Star

D!!!! Can't believe I didn't notice your comment until now. *Heart attack* okee, let me read... Thank you! I thought it was a very dry chapter but I needed to make sure I wrote about all the characters. Don't worry Shiv will make an appearance next chapter Embarrassed

Thank you! I hope so, D! I really do! I'm so stressed about this that I ended up having a lump/spot on my eyelid turns out if it doesn't heal I have to have it operated Cry

But glad it's numbing down...just hope it does !

Take proper medicines dear..Ouch..This is what happens when you take unnecessary stress... Nothing will happen to you ... It's just a lump and it will be okay within two or three days only... Don't worry at all... I pray that you get well very very soon... and don't get a heart attack because i commented only sometime back ... I had "res" ed it before because I wanted to be the first one to comment...Tongue... and Please please don't take so much tension that it'll affect your health...Smile

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
D :LLL

CHeck your Inbox!

Edited by ZAHARA. - 01 December 2012 at 12:11pm

arhifandebi

mary9053 Groupbie
mary9053
mary9053

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Fab update
i wish God gives u the best
So finally virat opened up he finally spoke of maya
now Zahara u might be guessing what i would say
obvoualy update sooon

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@Mary: thank you so much! And yep, Virat is finally opening up! 

Go to top