Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1) (Page 125)

Zairean IF-Dazzler
Zairean
Zairean

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

First of all, hey..hey..hey Happy B'de! Party(I know I'm lateEmbarrassed, but anyways). Did you have a blast? I'm so sorry actually the day before your b'de I kind of checked your profile, infact I was all set to wish you but then the grumpy woman handed me over an assignment which looked like never ending. (You can relate why I'm late comment giver this time). Life threatening these assignments are- they literally make you or rather stop you to wish someone! The hell with 'emOuch.I really wish that your special b'de gift should be a call for an UniiHeart.

Okay! So now I here come to the chap..

First kiss! Embarrassed

I really didn't expect this to happen so soon. The whole chap was incredibly excellent. The events taking place would slowly make Virat to open up before Manvi I guess. But Manvi was shocked after the kiss. Ain't she? The development in the story is awestruck. How they were umcomfortable even to speak with each other at first but now they seem like enjoying it. Virat's agony is described very well- how he had been orphaned at young age insipte of having his "mom"but not being able to get her love and attention.

Okayyy, so now I come to the kissy part, I would describe it as the most passionate kiss I've ever read. Could'nt tell more (I'm really bad at these stuff Tongue). How I wish I could praise you more- but you know what I've to save it for the next chappies. Wink

I'm like literally..literally..literally waiting for next chap!

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 28 November 2012 at 6:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

arhifandebi Senior Member
arhifandebi
arhifandebi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
You just see my condition Zahara... In the process of completing your B'day gift  I forgot to comment!!!!!!!Shocked I'll not object at all if you kill me for this...Ouch... I'm sooo sooo sorry for commenting this late...Confused... Coming to the update... It just had me spellbound... I still can't believe it that VirMan kissed each other for the first time...Embarrassed.!!!! And they still claim that they do not have any special feelings towards each other...I now desperately want a scene where Virat narrates each and every part of his past to Manvi...That will really be interesting to see... Please please do continue soon... I just hope you get a call from a good Uni soon... Lots of Love and Good Wishes for you...Heart

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Belated Happy Birthday hun! 

Firstly, allow me to apologise for not commenting regularly. I am bat-shit busy with uni, and I barely have time to breathe! I hope your uni applications are going smoothly!

The chapter left me speechless. Viren's subtle romance, and Virat's sudden passion leaves me craving for more. I love your Virat, and I can't wait to see when does he realise that love is the magic that he is experiencing at the moment. Maanvi's reaction was completely justified, as her husband technically just forced himself on her, something that would have hurt her. 

Can't wait for your next udpate!

Lots of love,

RItchelle

Ritchelle! It's okay, I'll probably be in your position this time next year Wink
I'm so glad you liked it. I wanted it to be a bit faster but didn't want it to seem rushed. 

Yes, because as Virat has been with other people (and yes, he's not innocent in that sense) he'll obviously be more related to it, like he'll know what to feel. But with Maanvi, she hasn't so yes she'll feel awkward and uncomfortable. (and who wouldn't?) So I guess both Virat and Manvi have to get comfortable with each other both emotionally and physically Tongue

Yes, I never expected Virat to be innocent! Hah, like Maanvi once said in the show, she's not the one with the dozens of past relationships, and being Virat, one can easily expect him to have had past..encounters! He would relate to it easily, but does he understand the intensity of his actions? Does he understand its implications? I guess only time will tell.

Hahahaha but I don't think you'll be in my position anytime soon. I am just crazily busy with work!

Haha, yes! He understands what its like to be in a relationship but true love? Well, that'll come soon Wink

OOH, I'll be there tho! :(
ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITrustMyHeart

First of all, hey..hey..hey Happy B'de! Party(I know I'm lateEmbarrassed, but anyways). Did you have a blast? I'm so sorry actually the day before your b'de I kind of checked your profile, infact I was all set to wish you but then the grumpy woman handed me over an assignment which looked like never ending. (You can relate why I'm late comment giver this time). Life threatening these assignments are- they literally make you or rather stop you to wish someone! The hell with 'emOuch.I really wish that your special b'de gift should be a call for an UniiHeart.

Okay! So now I here come to the chap..

First kiss! Embarrassed

I really didn't expect this to happen so soon. The whole chap was incredibly excellent. The events taking place would slowly make Virat to open up before Manvi I guess. But Manvi was shocked after the kiss. Ain't she? The development in the story is awestruck. How they were umcomfortable even to speak with each other at first but now they seem like enjoying it. Virat's agony is described very well- how he had been orphaned at young age insipte of having his "mom"but not being able to get her love and attention.

Okayyy, so now I come to the kissy part, I would describe it as the most passionate kiss I've ever read. Could'nt tell more (I'm really bad at these stuff Tongue). How I wish I could praise you more- but you know what I've to save it for the next chappies. Wink

I'm like literally..literally..literally waiting for next chap!

That would have been the best birthday gift ever if I got a uni offer! But sadly not! But hey, it was quite good still - tho it was random. I had just sent off my application on the previous friday and on monday I had replies from uni's saying that they had my application and are considering it (how lucky was that! most people had to wait a week!) and then I managed to get a job (lucky!) and then I met a friend in town and we both had a mini celebration :P

It was good! 

I'm so not good with romantic scenes! Love hate I can do but full of passionate romance? HELL NO. That's why most of my stories are full on drama/mystery because I'm so bad at romanceLOL

Zairean

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhifandebi

You just see my condition Zahara... In the process of completing your B'day gift  I forgot to comment!!!!!!!Shocked I'll not object at all if you kill me for this...Ouch... I'm sooo sooo sorry for commenting this late...Confused... Coming to the update... It just had me spellbound... I still can't believe it that VirMan kissed each other for the first time...Embarrassed.!!!! And they still claim that they do not have any special feelings towards each other...I now desperately want a scene where Virat narrates each and every part of his past to Manvi...That will really be interesting to see... Please please do continue soon... I just hope you get a call from a good Uni soon... Lots of Love and Good Wishes for you...Heart

D! It's okay! 
I'm still reading through your FF but it'll take me time so don't mind me
heheheh glad you liked it and thanks!

arhifandebi

arhifandebi Senior Member
arhifandebi
arhifandebi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

D! It's okay! 

Waiting like anything for you to comment on my SS...Take your time and give the most critical comment possible...Big smile...But waiting for your update...Won't you update soon ??

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

D! It's okay! 

Waiting like anything for you to comment on my SS...Take your time and give the most critical comment possible...Big smile...But waiting for your update...Won't you update soon ??

CHeck your SS! :P
No, I have mock exams coming up (I only found out now) so have to revise for that PLUS I'm still waiting for UNI so I wont update until i get an offer Cry

arhifandebi

Aisha202 Goldie
Aisha202
Aisha202

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Zahara!! Wish you a very happy Birthday, I know, I'm late. Hope you had a wonderful time sweetie! *Hug* Wishing you a wonderful year ahead filled with all things that make you happiest :)

The update was brilliant, especially loved their first kiss... beautiful <3

ZAHARA.

Go to top