Fan Fictions

FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1) (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 149

SmileXD

Groupbie

SmileXD

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Sorry, (not your occasional hi but this is needed)

Sorry for commenting late I read like the last five chapters (I think) yesterday but didn't comment because I was sleepy (lamest excuse ever). 

I really, really, really enjoyed reading the past couple chapters. Their relationship is just getting better and like I said before you're an awesome writer. The pace is the best thing about it, it makes it seem like the stories and the characters are more real, nothing rushed, nothing slow. 

The emotions are another thing I like about your story. You just describe things so well which makes me :) 

Loving it so far, 
Take care, Ava

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172ZAHARA.preetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1) (Page 118)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona_virman

IF-Rockerz

shona_virman

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Heya!! Sorry i've not commented to da last few chaps... Eee!! I know it sounds like an excuse bt genuinely my fon was acting all stupid and it dint let me like or comment on IF for a few days lol... I'm loving and njoying how da story has moved... U hav made Shiv as a very imp characters for virman's marriage happening... Nice to see how virat is feeling Sumthng for Manvi and is attracted to her... Hmmm Manvi is already understanding him... Ok der was a flashback scene den present wer Shiv opens Manvi's chit to see 'V' written on it, tat was really interesting... Hope sumtym ahead Manvi cums to noe or remembers abt tat V lol... Manvi is anyway helpful so i guess soon virat will forget Maya? Well i see virat Manvi becoming frnds atleast... I like how u r not skipping anythng and da story is moving scene by scene in detail... Shows that u plan things really well in advance... Gr8 job Zahara Smile thanx for da pms Wink

ZAHARA.-Aswathy-preetipc

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Will surely pray for you Zahara... Don't worry Smile
Take care Hug

arhifandebipreetipcZAHARA.

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
zahara!! 
this comment will prolly sound like the last comment
I LOVE THE PACE OF YOUR FF. you are taking it slow and developing each relationship, i adore that.
thank you for the pm
as usual it was an amazing update.
my favorite part was when virat came back for her and showed her around the palace.  

aaliya172ZAHARA.preetipc

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
For everyone that recently commented: Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, but I swear once I'm through with Uni applications I will be back. I know exams are starting for you (and for me soon), so I'm delaying this FF for a bit. It's a little short notice, yes I know but I'm sorry. 

*Edit*  
I'll update another chapter on Monday, seeing as I'm turning 18 and how else do I celebrate than writing a VirMan FF? LOL

Ciao!
Xx

Edited by ZAHARA. - 20 November 2012 at 9:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172--Lalz--arhifandebiaysha1989-Aswathy-preity_d

nikki1211

Groupbie

nikki1211

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
loved the update...the way virman's relationship is blooming is a treat to read...and i love how true you hav been to maanvi's original character...now waiting eagerly for their love story to start...as it is virat has started feeling something more for maanvi...loved the strawberry-smell part...
now waiting for maanvi to realize her feelings too... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

shilpa09

IF-Dazzler

shilpa09

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
tat was a really a fabulous part:)Clap
loooved the way they both r understanding each other...Embarrassed
i hope soon virat would tell her truth...Smile
lovely update:)Smile
thnx 4 pm:):):)Hug

ZAHARA.

nikki1211

Groupbie

nikki1211

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i just love this story...you portray emotions really well and never hav i read a sentence where it has been overdone...am loving the relation ship btween virman...the awkwardness , hesitance , care everything is so serene and pure... 
and the vadheras truly are different and awesome...
update soon wen you get the free time...

ZAHARA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top