Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Zahara!! Wish you a very happy Birthday, I know, I'm late. Hope you had a wonderful time sweetie! *Hug* Wishing you a wonderful year ahead filled with all things that make you happiest :)

The update was brilliant, especially loved their first kiss... beautiful <3

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aisha! Thanks babe, and yes I had a wonderful time :)
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow fabulous update!
it was nice!
kiss OMG
it was lovely!
can't wait for love to blossom between virman!😳
continue soon and thnx for the pm!
arhifandebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

CHeck your SS! :P
No, I have mock exams coming up (I only found out now) so have to revise for that PLUS I'm still waiting for UNI so I wont update until i get an offer ðŸ˜­

Thaaank you sooo much for the wonderful comments you are giving for my SS...😃... And take it easy dear...You'll get an offer soon believe me... ðŸ˜Š
ZAHARA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhifandebi

Thaaank you sooo much for the wonderful comments you are giving for my SS...😃... And take it easy dear...You'll get an offer soon believe me... ðŸ˜Š

omg, my friend got an offer even though her application got sent 2 days ago!! what?? I'm literally so upset... I'm never going to get an offer ðŸ˜­
Kidrauhl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^
Don't be negative be positive yaar by the way if you don't mind me asking what uni have u applied for I've got a cousin who got an offer from Aston university, inshallah you will get an offer very soon I will remember you in my duasEdited by S.Khan - 11 years ago
arhifandebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

omg, my friend got an offer even though her application got sent 2 days ago!! what?? I'm literally so upset... I'm never going to get an offer ðŸ˜­

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Thank you D and Inayah! I know you're trying to make me happy but I just can't. I'm literally so stressed with everything so I come on here to just chillax but I still can't get relieved. SIGH.

And Inayah I've applied to Aston, Birmingham City, University of Birmingham, Manchester and Leicester 
Kidrauhl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you D and Inayah! I know you're trying to make me happy but I just can't. I'm literally so stressed with everything so I come on here to just chillax but I still can't get relieved. SIGH.

And Inayah I've applied to Aston, Birmingham City, University of Birmingham, Manchester and Leicester

Do you know what pateince is a virtue and good things happen to those who wait. Inshallah by Allahs grace you will get a offer soon, and don't be stressed you'll get white hairs 😲
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Thank you so much but I can't help but stress :( white hairs is in the fashion this season :LL