Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sn2012

Awww their first kiss! You portrayed it amazingly, the scene, their emotions - it was brilliant! Love seeing how Virat is finally opening up to Manvi, want them to realise their feelings towards each other soon. Plus, Viren and his mind is just hilarious! Im loving your story and I know you've updated recently but I can't wait for the next part, please update soon!! 
P.S. Happy Belated Birthday!! :) 

Hhaha theyre not in "love" yet! thanks 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Thank you so much guys! <3
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Ritchelle! It's okay, I'll probably be in your position this time next year πŸ˜‰
I'm so glad you liked it. I wanted it to be a bit faster but didn't want it to seem rushed. 

Yes, because as Virat has been with other people (and yes, he's not innocent in that sense) he'll obviously be more related to it, like he'll know what to feel. But with Maanvi, she hasn't so yes she'll feel awkward and uncomfortable. (and who wouldn't?) So I guess both Virat and Manvi have to get comfortable with each other both emotionally and physically πŸ˜›

Yes, I never expected Virat to be innocent! Hah, like Maanvi once said in the show, she's not the one with the dozens of past relationships, and being Virat, one can easily expect him to have had past..encounters! He would relate to it easily, but does he understand the intensity of his actions? Does he understand its implications? I guess only time will tell.

Hahahaha but I don't think you'll be in my position anytime soon. I am just crazily busy with work!
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

First of all, hey..hey..hey Happy B'de! πŸ₯³(I know I'm late😳, but anyways). Did you have a blast? I'm so sorry actually the day before your b'de I kind of checked your profile, infact I was all set to wish you but then the grumpy woman handed me over an assignment which looked like never ending. (You can relate why I'm late comment giver this time). Life threatening these assignments are- they literally make you or rather stop you to wish someone! The hell with 'em.I really wish that your special b'de gift should be a call for an Unii❀️.

Okay! So now I here come to the chap..

First kiss! 😳

I really didn't expect this to happen so soon. The whole chap was incredibly excellent. The events taking place would slowly make Virat to open up before Manvi I guess. But Manvi was shocked after the kiss. Ain't she? The development in the story is awestruck. How they were umcomfortable even to speak with each other at first but now they seem like enjoying it. Virat's agony is described very well- how he had been orphaned at young age insipte of having his "mom"but not being able to get her love and attention.

Okayyy, so now I come to the kissy part, I would describe it as the most passionate kiss I've ever read. Could'nt tell more (I'm really bad at these stuff πŸ˜›). How I wish I could praise you more- but you know what I've to save it for the next chappies. πŸ˜‰

I'm like literally..literally..literally waiting for next chap!
Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 11 years ago
arhifandebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You just see my condition Zahara... In the process of completing your B'day gift  I forgot to comment!!!!!!!😲 I'll not object at all if you kill me for this...... I'm sooo sooo sorry for commenting this late...πŸ˜•... Coming to the update... It just had me spellbound... I still can't believe it that VirMan kissed each other for the first time...😳.!!!! And they still claim that they do not have any special feelings towards each other...I now desperately want a scene where Virat narrates each and every part of his past to Manvi...That will really be interesting to see... Please please do continue soon... I just hope you get a call from a good Uni soon... Lots of Love and Good Wishes for you...❀️
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Yes, I never expected Virat to be innocent! Hah, like Maanvi once said in the show, she's not the one with the dozens of past relationships, and being Virat, one can easily expect him to have had past..encounters! He would relate to it easily, but does he understand the intensity of his actions? Does he understand its implications? I guess only time will tell.

Hahahaha but I don't think you'll be in my position anytime soon. I am just crazily busy with work!

Haha, yes! He understands what its like to be in a relationship but true love? Well, that'll come soon πŸ˜‰

OOH, I'll be there tho! :(
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITrustMyHeart

First of all, hey..hey..hey Happy B'de! πŸ₯³(I know I'm late😳, but anyways). Did you have a blast? I'm so sorry actually the day before your b'de I kind of checked your profile, infact I was all set to wish you but then the grumpy woman handed me over an assignment which looked like never ending. (You can relate why I'm late comment giver this time). Life threatening these assignments are- they literally make you or rather stop you to wish someone! The hell with 'em.I really wish that your special b'de gift should be a call for an Unii❀️.

Okay! So now I here come to the chap..

First kiss! 😳

I really didn't expect this to happen so soon. The whole chap was incredibly excellent. The events taking place would slowly make Virat to open up before Manvi I guess. But Manvi was shocked after the kiss. Ain't she? The development in the story is awestruck. How they were umcomfortable even to speak with each other at first but now they seem like enjoying it. Virat's agony is described very well- how he had been orphaned at young age insipte of having his "mom"but not being able to get her love and attention.

Okayyy, so now I come to the kissy part, I would describe it as the most passionate kiss I've ever read. Could'nt tell more (I'm really bad at these stuff πŸ˜›). How I wish I could praise you more- but you know what I've to save it for the next chappies. πŸ˜‰

I'm like literally..literally..literally waiting for next chap!

That would have been the best birthday gift ever if I got a uni offer! But sadly not! But hey, it was quite good still - tho it was random. I had just sent off my application on the previous friday and on monday I had replies from uni's saying that they had my application and are considering it (how lucky was that! most people had to wait a week!) and then I managed to get a job (lucky!) and then I met a friend in town and we both had a mini celebration :P

It was good! 

I'm so not good with romantic scenes! Love hate I can do but full of passionate romance? HELL NO. That's why most of my stories are full on drama/mystery because I'm so bad at romanceπŸ˜†
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhifandebi

You just see my condition Zahara... In the process of completing your B'day gift  I forgot to comment!!!!!!!😲 I'll not object at all if you kill me for this...... I'm sooo sooo sorry for commenting this late...πŸ˜•... Coming to the update... It just had me spellbound... I still can't believe it that VirMan kissed each other for the first time...😳.!!!! And they still claim that they do not have any special feelings towards each other...I now desperately want a scene where Virat narrates each and every part of his past to Manvi...That will really be interesting to see... Please please do continue soon... I just hope you get a call from a good Uni soon... Lots of Love and Good Wishes for you...❀️

D! It's okay! 
I'm still reading through your FF but it'll take me time so don't mind me
heheheh glad you liked it and thanks!
arhifandebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

D! It's okay! 
I'm still reading through your FF but it'll take me time so don't mind me
heheheh glad you liked it and thanks!

Waiting like anything for you to comment on my SS...Take your time and give the most critical comment possible...πŸ˜ƒ...But waiting for your update...Won't you update soon ??
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhifandebi

Waiting like anything for you to comment on my SS...Take your time and give the most critical comment possible...πŸ˜ƒ...But waiting for your update...Won't you update soon ??

CHeck your SS! :P
No, I have mock exams coming up (I only found out now) so have to revise for that PLUS I'm still waiting for UNI so I wont update until i get an offer πŸ˜­