FF: Tales of the Heart|VirMan|CH 1 - 23 (Thread 1)

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! I'm back with a new story!  For those who have read my completed FF: Finding The Light (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3026471) I hope you'll enjoy this, if you haven't...I still hope you'll enjoy this! *NOTE* This was originally named Forever Yours but the title has been changed. Also, just a note to clarify, the era of the story will be the 21st century, i.e 2012 but it will be somewhat like an "alternate universe". I try to make it original by using made up (to some extent) country names, and yes there will be errors but please try to overlook them? I may not be able to update regularly due to college and future exams. One thing I forgot to mention, is that this story will have six stages, almost like six stages of life (in some way). Each stage will be titled and will be symbolical of the events in those chapters.

----------------

Tales of the Heart

Romeo and Juliet. Laila Majnu. Heer - Ranjha. Each are stories of two star cross'd lovers who fought the world for their destined love but at a price. True love isn't something that you want; it is something that you are willing to spend a lifetime for...

Virat and Manvi are two souls who are drawn to each other. Their hatred gradually turns into love, a love which is put to test by no other than death itself. A heart warming about a separation only for them to be reunited.

----------------

Virat Vadhera, age 24: Prince of Chandrilasia, betrothed to Maanvi by an arrangement
Viren Vadhera, age 28: Prince of Chandrilasia, married to Jeevika. Next in line for the throne
Jeevika Vadhera, age 24: Princess of Rishania, married to Viren Vadhera
Vanshika Vadhera, age late 50's: Queen of Chandrilasia, widowed
Vikram Vadhera, dead: King of Chandrilasia, husband to Vanshika
Vijay Singh Vadhera, age late 70's: Previous King of Chandrilasia, retired to councillor/Earl of Chandia
Swamini Vadhera, age early 50's: Sister to Vikram, unmarried

Maanvi Chaudary, age 22: A commoner, betrothed to Virat by an arrangement
Beeji, age mid 60's/70's: Maanvi's grandmother
Pinky and Madan Chaudary, age 40's/50's: Maanvi's parents, working class
Daboo Chaudary, age 18/19: Brother of Maanvi/son of Chaudary's

Shiv Agnihotri, age 23: Maanvi's best friend
Aarti Agnihotri: Shiv's mother
Sia Agnihotri: Shiv's sister and Aarti's younger child, deceased

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
looks cool and diferrent too

A Fated Compromise

Prologue

----------------------------------- 

A Short History of Chandrilasia 

Timeline

2012: QueenVanshika Vadhera (Successor Viren Singh Vadhera)
2011: Marriage of Viren to Princess of Rishania, Jeevika
1992: Vikram Singh Vadhera  - his death
1988: Birth of Virat Singh Vadhera
1985: Birth of Viren Singh Vadhera
1984: Marriage of Vikram and Vanshika[CENTER]
[CENTER]1983: Vikram becomes King of Chandrilasia
1983: King Vijay Singh relegates from Throne
1975: King Vijay Singh becomes Earl of Chandia
1973: King Vijay Singh becomes King of Chandrilasia
1973: King Virendra relegates from Throne - his death
1972: War between Chandrilasia and Costa Phoenix

Chandrilasia, (pronounced Chand-ri-lay-sia) a country to the left of the Deltic ocean is currently leaded by its Royal family, the most prestigious Vadhera's.   

It's previous predessor, now Earl of Chandia (a small island outside Chandrilasia but still considered part of the country) Vijay Singh Vadhera is known for helping the Chandrilasian citizens after the aftermath of the war between the country and Costa Phoenix. (The President of Costa Phoenix had tried to take over the country but it was Chandrilasia that had won the war). After the death of his eldest son, King Vikram Singh Vadhera, it is now his wife - widow Queen Vanshika who is leading the throne. Her eldest son, Viren Singh Vadhera is expected to take over the throne sometime in the future. Viren had married  the Princess of Rishania, Jeevika last year after falling in love with her when visiting her country. Rishania is a nearby, small country (to the south east of Chandrilasia) with its original Royal family still intact. The Princess of Rishania is the third to the throne, after her two older brothers. Chandrilasia and Rishania were close countries, even before the marriage. 

Areenia (Pronounced A-reen-ia), is an even minor country to the north west of Chandrilasia. It's current throne holder is King Chandran Nayak and his wife Queen Latifa Nayak. Their only daughter, Tanya Nayak is to be the successor in the future as the Queen, with her future husband reinstated as the Duke. 

Chandrilasia is rich in its photographic landscapes, with its boundaries covered in grassland and the nearby Deltic ocean. The great Royal Palace, sits in the heart of the country, its vast acres of garden is accessible to the public to some extent (admission fees may be needed). The country is separated into four districts (the palace connects all the four districts): Oceanah (pronounced O-she-an-ah) which is to the north east of the country, Serena (Ser-ene-a) is to the south east, Anubis (A-nu-bis) to the north west and Ebony (Eh-bon-ee) to the south west.

Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
Different one !! our prince charming and princess story !! ðŸ˜‰
thanks for the pm ! update soon

nice character sketching.. looking forward for the update.. pm me... 
Nice concept ... seems interesting 
looking forward to it 
Continue soon and thx for the pm ðŸ˜Š
Thanks guys! Do check out the "Prologue" which is a history of the country...it will be updated :)
nice concept plzz continue soon