6 LIONS PVT LTD..!! Peep In..!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Ladies and Gentleman,

Presenting to you 6 LIONS PVT LTD...

They are known as UNIQUE 6 LIONS...

So viewers who are following 6 LIONS shows, 

we BBS ( Bashing, Bahu and Saazish ) have some tips for you..

They will help you on what to expect and what not to expect from the show.

• Expect the TWIST..They will create the HYPE about the TWIST. But it will be the HIGHLY expected TWIST. LOL

• Don't expect the TRACK. They will promise the TRACK. But they will change it in the end. So it's better to keep expectations low.

• They usually change the LEADS in the show. So if you find any such thing in the show, don't be disheartened. It's our request. 

• They are UNIQUE. Very UNIQUE. They are so much into UNIQUENESS that sometime it gets very difficult to explain the track and twist to the mature audience.

• Story Tracks and Logic are highly disconnected..So don't commit a SIN by applying LOGIC to the show and to the track. 

• Love story usually turns into DKS ( Didi Ki Saut ) kind of a track. So we are repeating don't be disheartened.

• Their shows audience usually expects LEAD's redemption after the track. But they don't believe in it so in near future if you find the latest change female LEAD doing redemption, then please don't be shocked..Please.

• Negotiation do happens on the SETS..

• Negotiation do happens for the LEADS too.

Important Notification from 6 Lions..-

Job opportunity -

They are looking out for 1 good stylist and a Fashion Designer. So If you know any 1 please send your details to us.

Thanks for reading our TIPS.

"Itna Paisa me Itnaich milenga..." ðŸ˜†

Hope it helps..

Prepare yourself.

Keep refreshing this page for more info from the Set.

Regards,
Bashing, Bahu and Saazish.

🤣

🤣
Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
Bashing Bahu aur Saazish mein aap ka swagat hain

we at 6 lions come up with the best story line ever where

you find all the tracks intermingled in such a way you can't even put your finger on what is going on

our temporary female lead is the punching bag for anyone and evryone
she has dangerous amounts of enduring power

our current lead can flood the whole world only with her tears
she can give a run to all the priests in the world for their money in the dept of conducting poojas

our temporary male lead's brain has recently returned from long vacation to siberia
still recovering from the freezing effect,that's why is not able to figure out many mysteries like cameras purchased,glass pieces

our current lead is very lucky
he gets away with every murder attempt he does
the apple of the eyes of a delusional wife and an insane dadi
i know you feel bad for the wife part,poor him

and we have two cool as cucumber members who can give tough competition to arctic ice with their thanda romance

and a mamiji who looks like came out of a rainbow and a mamiji who is always missing and a naniji who loves her goat more than anything and currently searching it

please tune into the show to shower your love on our new leads and don't worry you side character lovers,we will throw their scenes in between too

and don't complain about side character's costumes and hair
they are straight from rainbow just like mami's make-up
look at the new lead's costumes
they are amEzing aren't they

bas itne paise mein itna hi milega

Edited by velangini - 11 years ago
Bashing, Bahu & Saazish epic title & the best part i just loved appointing a stylist

🤣

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago

"They are UNIQUE. Very UNIQUE. They are so much into UNIQUENESS that sometime it gets very difficult to explain the track and twist to the mature audience." 🤣

But all the 6  lions look the same to me ,where is the uniqueness ??😆

OMG  Bashing, Bahu & Saazish...that was too good...please do post this on 4 Lions FB wall...great creativity...😃
Hi nisha dear,,yaaar ur to goood dear its greattt post,,,bashing saas bahu sazish plz yahhh cv,s ko dekho yaaar shyd cv,s ki kuch help ho jae,,,post thz post yaar on 4lion page dear ur tooo goood,,,
Interstingly ur post made me realise

how can animals like LIONS undrstand human emotions.

thats why there is a gap between us and Cv's, PH.

Coz they hv to be humans first to understand our response for the show.
Few more pointers

-The track will be deceptive and you will be mislead
-What ever the creatives say will happen but will not happen in the the way you expect, it will happen in such a way that you will miss it has happened and the happenings in the show will leave you baffled
-You will expect the TRP to teach them a lesson but they are a charitable organisation supported by the channel so don't expect a change
-They are Known to make deals and support people who can hardly act and it only requires for them to pull a few strings to hog the limelight
-Expect the sore loser kind of attitude from the cast and new leads, they are better at showing off screen than onscreen.

Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Harshitha

Bashing, Bahu & Saazish epic title & the best part i just loved appointing a stylist

🤣

hahahahhahahahah
Originally posted by kbtr

🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😆