She stayed and he let her... (Page 4)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

I am addicted to your post,
in fact i am stalking u. Lol
so here i am agreeing to what u say, yet again.

I was worried if he's turned to asr mode
and might pushed her away..
But this time, he indeed needed and wanted her
there with him..
The eyelock they shared, its another
beautiful unspoken understanding btwn
these two...

thanks for stalking my posts
I am honoured
yes the eyelock and the fact that she stayed behind for him is a big thing for ASR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Nice post rima

rima

dennis.dion9 Newbie
dennis.dion9
dennis.dion9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

For me the hangover of Friday is too strong to see or feel too much yet for this show. I am sorry I  cannot see or take infanticide in my stride, even if it is fiction.

Yesterday I did not comment about the episode at all as it kind of had mixed reactions in me. I was more comfortable talking about the confused tracks.

But, like they say, one streak of sunlight from the dark clouds, does shine through and create a hope.

For me that ray was Khushi staying back for Arnav and Anjali while the whole family left other than anjali's own dadi and arnav.

She was the only one who  was not a blood relative and yet fought to stay back.

And more importantly, Arnav let her because he knew he needed her and his sister was in good hands with Khushi'.

If they can build such subtle moments'the ray of hope can once again bring sunshine (sorry I could only see the ray and not the sun, as of now)

khushi is arnav's wife. so she will naturally stand by him in whatever situation. if Anjali is every thing for arnav, then anjali is every thing for khushi also.
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

yeah it was such a beautiful moment ..i loved their eye lock there ,when she said i'll stay he was looking in to her eyes,i felt like as he was waiting 4 her to say that ,! 
loving the growth in their relation! 

rima

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
All that is left 4 fans like us 2 cling on to such stray random straws Cry Thank God they at least showed more scenes of Arnav-Kushi than poison ivy! Little mercies of life!

rima

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
nice post

rima

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Even i loved that moment Rima... She knew Arnav needed her more than anything.. Kushi is a damn good listener Rima, she didn't say a word but he knew she understood him perfectly... Aw, i just can't stop loving this girl Rima... 

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dennis.dion9

Originally posted by rima

For me the hangover of Friday is too strong to see or feel too much yet for this show. I am sorry I  cannot see or take infanticide in my stride, even if it is fiction.

Yesterday I did not comment about the episode at all as it kind of had mixed reactions in me. I was more comfortable talking about the confused tracks.

But, like they say, one streak of sunlight from the dark clouds, does shine through and create a hope.

For me that ray was Khushi staying back for Arnav and Anjali while the whole family left other than anjali's own dadi and arnav.

She was the only one who  was not a blood relative and yet fought to stay back.

And more importantly, Arnav let her because he knew he needed her and his sister was in good hands with Khushi'.

If they can build such subtle moments'the ray of hope can once again bring sunshine (sorry I could only see the ray and not the sun, as of now)

khushi is arnav's wife. so she will naturally stand by him in whatever situation. if Anjali is every thing for arnav, then anjali is every thing for khushi also.
not necessarily

payal left

nani left
it was khushi's choice

Go to top