India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She stayed and he let her...

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

For me the hangover of Friday is too strong to see or feel too much yet for this show. I am sorry I  cannot see or take infanticide in my stride, even if it is fiction.

Yesterday I did not comment about the episode at all as it kind of had mixed reactions in me. I was more comfortable talking about the confused tracks.

But, like they say, one streak of sunlight from the dark clouds, does shine through and create a hope.

For me that ray was Khushi staying back for Arnav and Anjali while the whole family left other than anjali's own dadi and arnav.

She was the only one who  was not a blood relative and yet fought to stay back.

And more importantly, Arnav let her because he knew he needed her and his sister was in good hands with Khushi'.

If they can build such subtle moments'the ray of hope can once again bring sunshine (sorry I could only see the ray and not the sun, as of now)

Edited by rima - 04 September 2012 at 1:32am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

Nik28sangeeta230811Niaahuja7athirumaDoseDrNoureenanumunu578zahrazartintin70Arshi94nashniniAnshi7ClumsyLilGirlneet2012taklima_najCrazySaRuniancraziefanrainyday3000zobshehmonalisa1234innocentgreentv_watcherpriyankaaNia.DAKozEmerald-Manisha.CyberpsychoooAmazingAmyswat.gravalisharma06devishreepinki_sanyalPashnaLeenaRocksnehusashhhgursikh_simranAngels11-SI-CDlovesrijaaa127--BSI-FaNaTic--Chaituvvelanginimonsi08abracadabraEdella17KaranShilpa:)-Garima-Barundeewani19--Yashi--sanja_herefahad1979candykrushpieryroseGodhuliLogonpup03.ProperPatolaFlora3333-DKS--Maha-OnepoundChicCandYlicious_SOmNaMaSteOmkomalsirwaniNewbiesoapfansilvia1999CATZ..cocoatreeprincessunarakhushixIWishICould

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
That specific moment when Khushi refused to leave & ASR let her - i loved it
It stood out for me in the entire epi i was afraid if Dadi had plans to again humiliate Khushi by any chance thank god it didnt happen

Khushi has that magic in her to sooth everyone's pain & i love that magic even though she has no one biological in both RM & GH

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Niaahuja7monalisa1234innocentgreengursikh_simranEdella17-SI-OnepoundChicpieryrose...Tanu...GodhuliLogonrimaprincessunara

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Yaa..lets see..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
in my topic last night i said same , she said with and Authority i will stay , she was youngest among them but she  was the strongest as what she has faced in life no one had face . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarChaituv-SI-OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonprincessunararima

Prasanthi IF-Rockerz
Prasanthi
Prasanthi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
According to me, the"Malliks"  (the old, present and future) have stayed back to take care of their own ex-Mallik (Anjali). 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonprincessunararima

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
LOVED THAT SCENE,THANK GOD DADI DIDNT TELL ANYTHING.ASR SEEKING COMFORT FROM KHUSHI IS BEAUTIFUL.THEIR LOVE MOVED TO THE NEXT LEVEL

rima

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Heart

rima

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
so true.in fact, Friday epi affected me very much & i had no hope 4 monday epi, i just watch it as it has become a habit 4 me. U are so right, the scene where khushi stayed back to support ASR,was like a ray & i was surprised coz everybody was predicting asr will blast khushi but cv showed the contrary. But the past will create havoc in their lives once more & this time Khushi will back away but not coz she would be hurt but to dig out the truth & bring out light in everybody's life. Khushi will fight 4 her khushiyan.

Edited by innocentgreen - 04 September 2012 at 1:31am

rima

Go to top