"palm chumma" comes a full circle

preeti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It all started with a palm chumma on their suhaag raat with Sandhya pulling away her hand violently and today it was the same palm chumma she was so lovingly admiring and blushing...hats off to cv's...keep it up...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Well said.👏 Just like the full circle came regarding the sweets near the Gandhi statue, and with Sandhya wondering who had kept it, again another full circle came regarding SurYa and I am really loving it. DABH CVs really have an eye for deepest details and it is another unique aspect of the show and DABH is marvellous at closing loops. We have seen that countless times, other incident being the Diabetes book buying of Suraj. 
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written Post Preeti and really agree with all you have mentioned in the post. 

The CVs have always remembered the events of the past and brought closure to some of them and some will be surely dealt with in the future.

CV's have not disappointed us in closing loops and in every way the Show is presented in a way that will satisfy all viewers...
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well said... I feel so happy when I see Sandhya happy... Only because of Sooraj's love even after sacrificing her dream she is happily living her life... Cant wait to see her happier when Suraj will take step to fulfill her dream...😃
Hmmm... Love changed her n made her a chulbuli Sandhya again like she used to be in her parent's house...

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Very well said... I feel so happy when I see Sandhya happy... Only because of Sooraj's love even after sacrificing her dream she is happily living her life... Cant wait to see her happier when Suraj will take step to fulfill her dream...😃

Hmmm... Love changed her n made her a chulbuli Sandhya again like she used to be in her parent's house...

Thanks a lot Ayeshi for the pictures which shows the contrast clearly. Yeah, completely agree with you that love has changed her over time, and healed her wounds and after the grave loss of losing her parents, she came out of the grief, and found a firm foothold in the Rathi house only because of the love and unflinching support of Suraj. 😃 😊 😊😊
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah i love the way Sandhya admires soraj now🤗
and i hope that the SR gift that soraj bought for his wife will also come in circle... after all it was Sandhya,s choice for her Bhabhi. 
Me waiting for that moment...
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunia

Yeah i love the way Sandhya admires soraj now🤗

and i hope that the SR gift that soraj bought for his wife will also come in circle... after all it was Sandhya,s choice for her Bhabhi. 
Me waiting for that moment...

Yeah, I am waiting for the same too Dunia 😳 😳

sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post with Good point. Yeah I totally forgot that. Now I am really happy that it ended where it all started. See Saibal I  already mentioned to you that Suraj missing to kiss Sandhya on last wk's episode is going to lead one more beautiful episode. See now we have got a good one.
Thanks Ayeshi for the pics, what you said is right its all because of Suraj's unconditional love that she is leading a happy life now without bothering much about her dreams. I think once sandhya's dreams for fulfilled by Suraj we can see that unconditional love from Sandy's side as well. I know that now also she is in deep love with suraj but...
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Yeah, I am waiting for the same too Dunia 😳 😳

NAHINNN
Saibal, mein mar gaye he has already gifted that to Sandhya 😭
Here is the video

Whyyy sroajjj Whyyy that was supposed to be ur SR gift to Sandhya...😡
me going insane now
Edited by dunia - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana1234

Nice post with Good point. Yeah I totally forgot that. Now I am really happy that it ended where it all started. See Saibal I  already mentioned to you that Suraj missing to kiss Sandhya on last wk's episode is going to lead one more beautiful episode. See now we have got a good one.

Thanks Ayeshi for the pics, what you said is right its all because of Suraj's unconditional love that she is leading a happy life now without bothering much about her dreams. I think once sandhya's dreams for fulfilled by Suraj we can see that unconditional love from Sandy's side as well. I know that now also she is in deep love with suraj but...

Yeah Sadhana, your words were so true, they are still ringing in my ears. Agree with all that you wrote and upcoming SurYa moments will be simply fascinating and rocking. 😊 😊