India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Answer me plzzz!!!!

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hey friends ... I was watching star plus today and I saw that there is a promo for every other serial for Friday ... And they called it mahashukarwaar but again there is no promo for Our IPKKND ... Plz someone tell me that if they have that promo for IPKKND ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nksohi13

Hey friends ... I was watching star plus today and I saw that there is a promo for every other serial for Friday ... And they called it mahashukarwaar but again there is no promo for Our IPKKND ... Plz someone tell me that if they have that promo for IPKKND ????

are when sarun are going to uk what else u need nothing can be as big as that..and regd mahashukrwar baby kbc is starting rm 7th so all promos coming and also the reason why sarun are being suddenly sent is because of this...
subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Sp forgot that they ha a show called IPKKND...instead of promoting it they promote MAHADEV of LIFE ok which is telecasted at 8pm ...god knows what SP is trying to do with IPKKND...!!
NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

are when sarun are going to uk what else u need nothing can be as big as that..and regd mahashukrwar baby kbc is starting rm 7th so all promos coming and also the reason why sarun are being suddenly sent is because of this...
Oh ok ... But when r they going UK??
ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

hey sarun r going on november right ??? r they going anytime soon ????
NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

hey sarun r going on november right ??? r they going anytime soon ????
Oh that's gr8 ... I will b in UK by that time... Ye ye hope will meet them Embarrassed
NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Sp forgot that they ha a show called IPKKND...instead of promoting it they promote MAHADEV of LIFE ok which is telecasted at 8pm ...god knows what SP is trying to do with IPKKND...!!
Ya absolutely right ... They don't care about IPKKND Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top