Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi's humaneness vs Ashutosh's humaneness (Page 3)

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by fanktlk

I dont think ashu wuld question nidhi's intentions n actions.he wuld question amar's.

Thats exactly what i meant by

he knows she is doing her job as a doctor but he can't understand why he feels what he does... Can he call himself childish and immature then, would be a valid question??

yep. But i wonder how wuld they manage all this widout SK..

There will be a post on d wall... and we will have to assume it is shown...There is enough scope to make this track very sensible but how it will be eventually shown is a million dollar question..

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Divya...you sure do have a point...I am not questioning any of this...my problem is not Ashutosh feeling jealous...my problem is that it is a patient...if Rohan had been brought in for the same purpose, I would not have had issues...because you cannot compare Mallika and Amar...Mallika was not just a patient but his friend too...and irrespective of past actions, the feeling of care just does not go away,...this is a person whom you have known all your life almost...even if they have hurt you, it still hurts to see them hurting...

Comparing Mallika and Amar is like comparing apples and oranges

I hope you get my point;;;

While I am not expecting Ashutosh to be a paragon of virtue or above human emotion, I would like the insecurity to have a credible base...!

Sujatha... i would have a problem is Rohan was brought back... Ashu clearly mentioned to Nidhi if instead of Mallu if Rohan needed her help then what would she do?? So now showing Ashu jealous of Rohan wouldn't work... Ashu is secure with Rohan and Nidhi's relationship as he has accepted them as good friends like he are Mallu are... So jealous here would be hypocritical ...

And it would probably end up being a male Mallu track which neither of us would have appreciated...

Here i think what will come forth is the age gap insecurities to see a much younger man fall in love with his wife...  I am not too sure if you have seen the episode but the first time Ashu had seen Nidhi with Rohan he was equally devastated. He thought she had moved on for a younger man. 

Rohan had come up to him and clarified during their confession sequence that they are friends and he couldn't image any other relationship with Nidhi..

Insecurities never have any logic do they... We have already seen that with the baby track...

Personally i am glad they are not butchering Rohan.. and have a new character who can start on a clean slate... The impact would be much more too... when Ashu sees Amar get all attention and he knows she is doing her job as a doctor but he can't understand why he feels what he does... Can he call himself childish and immature then, would be a valid question??

The insecurity will also increase seeing her talk in a friendly manner to someone who is of no consequence to her and yet maintain a strong distance from Ashu.. It is bound to hit him worse than a slap on the face.. 

You are talking about Rohan, the friend...and I am talking about Rohan, the man who loved Nidhi...Ashutosh is yet to know that...and I want Ashutosh to know that...and in the same circumstances, if Rohan comes back into their lives, the impact would be far more devastating than what any Amar can cause...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlk

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

I dont think ashu wuld question nidhi's intentions n actions.he wuld question amar's.

I completely endorse this, Deepa...as a man, he is bound to sense Amar's intentions even if Nidhi is oblivious to them...but when AShutosh sees Nidhi continue behaving in a manner that does not seem discouraging, he may well start feeling that Nidhi is changing too...when faced with her continued coldness and proximity to a man who is clearly attracted to her, I would not blame Ashutosh for thinking that maybe Nidhi has moved on...he is an extremely insecure person...and he is going to brood and his insecurities will manifest in unexpected ways...Nidhi had the guts to confront him with her emotions...AShutosh will never do that!

fanktlk

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Agree with you Sujatha , Nidhi has reasons to question his act .
But Ashu don't have any reason.
Both of them know , they only love each other.
But in anger Nidhi can raise questions on his character , but if Ashu does so he will be called inhuman.

Tell me about it , Sarika...after practically questioning his integrity, yesterday she says that was not the issue...!

Blushsarika

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

I completely endorse this, Deepa...as a man, he is bound to sense Amar's intentions even if Nidhi is oblivious to them...but when AShutosh sees Nidhi continue behaving in a manner that does not seem discouraging, he may well start feeling that Nidhi is changing too...when faced with her continued coldness and proximity to a man who is clearly attracted to her, I would not blame Ashutosh for thinking that maybe Nidhi has moved on...he is an extremely insecure person...and he is going to brood and his insecurities will manifest in unexpected ways...Nidhi had the guts to confront him with her emotions...AShutosh will never do that!

Sadly this track can take an unexpected turn where Ashu might think Nidhi has moved on.. and he will approach the holier than thou attitude and want to move away... Either we see Ashu wooing Nidhi back or Ashu leaving and Nidhi running to the airport to stop him.. (Similar to Sujatha's OS and the end of Kerala track..) 

And like we are questioning the reason for separation we will question  the reasons they come back together as the old issues are still not addressed... 
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Sadly this track can take an unexpected turn where Ashu might think Nidhi has moved on.. and he will approach the holier than thou attitude and want to move away... Either we see Ashu wooing Nidhi back or Ashu leaving and Nidhi running to the airport to stop him.. (Similar to Sujatha's OS and the end of Kerala track..) 

And like we are questioning the reason for separation we will question  the reasons they come back together as the old issues are still not addressed... 

I can more or less guarantee you that this is going in just that direction...Ashutosh will not pull Nidhi by the hair and take her back to their cave...although I myself did write something to that effect...I knew right then that it was not going to happen that way!
Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Blushsarika

Agree with you Sujatha , Nidhi has reasons to question his act .
But Ashu don't have any reason.
Both of them know , they only love each other.
But in anger Nidhi can raise questions on his character , but if Ashu does so he will be called inhuman.

Tell me about it , Sarika...after practically questioning his integrity, yesterday she says that was not the issue...!

Exactly , how can she talk all rubbish raising questions on his character . And later says that was not the issue . If that was not the issue then she should not have said those awefull words.
This is simply Ridiculous.

Sujatha.rao

Go to top