Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I dun think.. there r any perfect heroes .. in todays world...!

I still remember that the character sketch for Ashu was that of an unlikely hero.. who is flawed... n hence m eagerly looking forward to the track..!

Tanu...of course we know that Ashutosh is flawed...till yesterday I thought his excessive humaneness was his biggest flaw...now, I really don't know...

And I have already said this in my above reply...my problem is not with Ashutosh feeling insecure or jealous,...I just wanted a credible base for this instead of something so frivolous...

I would have much preferred if Rohan had been brought back...and JDJ is not an excuse!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Divya...you sure do have a point...I am not questioning any of this...my problem is not Ashutosh feeling jealous...my problem is that it is a patient...if Rohan had been brought in for the same purpose, I would not have had issues...because you cannot compare Mallika and Amar...Mallika was not just a patient but his friend too...and irrespective of past actions, the feeling of care just does not go away,...this is a person whom you have known all your life almost...even if they have hurt you, it still hurts to see them hurting...

Comparing Mallika and Amar is like comparing apples and oranges

I hope you get my point;;;

While I am not expecting Ashutosh to be a paragon of virtue or above human emotion, I would like the insecurity to have a credible base...!

Sujatha... i would have a problem is Rohan was brought back... Ashu clearly mentioned to Nidhi if instead of Mallu if Rohan needed her help then what would she do?? So now showing Ashu jealous of Rohan wouldn't work... Ashu is secure with Rohan and Nidhi's relationship as he has accepted them as good friends like he are Mallu are... So jealous here would be hypocritical ...

And it would probably end up being a male Mallu track which neither of us would have appreciated...

Here i think what will come forth is the age gap insecurities to see a much younger man fall in love with his wife...  I am not too sure if you have seen the episode but the first time Ashu had seen Nidhi with Rohan he was equally devastated. He thought she had moved on for a younger man. 

Rohan had come up to him and clarified during their confession sequence that they are friends and he couldn't image any other relationship with Nidhi..

Insecurities never have any logic do they... We have already seen that with the baby track...

Personally i am glad they are not butchering Rohan.. and have a new character who can start on a clean slate... The impact would be much more too... when Ashu sees Amar get all attention and he knows she is doing her job as a doctor but he can't understand why he feels what he does... Can he call himself childish and immature then, would be a valid question??

The insecurity will also increase seeing her talk in a friendly manner to someone who is of no consequence to her and yet maintain a strong distance from Ashu.. It is bound to hit him worse than a slap on the face.. 
Edited by fanktlk - 11 years ago
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you Sujatha , Nidhi has reasons to question his act .
But Ashu don't have any reason.
Both of them know , they only love each other.
But in anger Nidhi can raise questions on his character , but if Ashu does so he will be called inhuman.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think ashu wuld question nidhi's intentions n actions.he wuld question amar's.
fanktlk thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

I dont think ashu wuld question nidhi's intentions n actions.he wuld question amar's.

Thats exactly what i meant by 

he knows she is doing her job as a doctor but he can't understand why he feels what he does... Can he call himself childish and immature then, would be a valid question??

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Thats exactly what i meant by

he knows she is doing her job as a doctor but he can't understand why he feels what he does... Can he call himself childish and immature then, would be a valid question??

yep. But i wonder how wuld they manage all this widout SK..
fanktlk thumbnail

yep. But i wonder how wuld they manage all this widout SK..

There will be a post on d wall... and we will have to assume it is shown...There is enough scope to make this track very sensible but how it will be eventually shown is a million dollar question..
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Sujatha... i would have a problem is Rohan was brought back... Ashu clearly mentioned to Nidhi if instead of Mallu if Rohan needed her help then what would she do?? So now showing Ashu jealous of Rohan wouldn't work... Ashu is secure with Rohan and Nidhi's relationship as he has accepted them as good friends like he are Mallu are... So jealous here would be hypocritical ...

And it would probably end up being a male Mallu track which neither of us would have appreciated...

Here i think what will come forth is the age gap insecurities to see a much younger man fall in love with his wife...  I am not too sure if you have seen the episode but the first time Ashu had seen Nidhi with Rohan he was equally devastated. He thought she had moved on for a younger man. 

Rohan had come up to him and clarified during their confession sequence that they are friends and he couldn't image any other relationship with Nidhi..

Insecurities never have any logic do they... We have already seen that with the baby track...

Personally i am glad they are not butchering Rohan.. and have a new character who can start on a clean slate... The impact would be much more too... when Ashu sees Amar get all attention and he knows she is doing her job as a doctor but he can't understand why he feels what he does... Can he call himself childish and immature then, would be a valid question??

The insecurity will also increase seeing her talk in a friendly manner to someone who is of no consequence to her and yet maintain a strong distance from Ashu.. It is bound to hit him worse than a slap on the face.. 

You are talking about Rohan, the friend...and I am talking about Rohan, the man who loved Nidhi...Ashutosh is yet to know that...and I want Ashutosh to know that...and in the same circumstances, if Rohan comes back into their lives, the impact would be far more devastating than what any Amar can cause...!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

I completely endorse this, Deepa...as a man, he is bound to sense Amar's intentions even if Nidhi is oblivious to them...but when AShutosh sees Nidhi continue behaving in a manner that does not seem discouraging, he may well start feeling that Nidhi is changing too...when faced with her continued coldness and proximity to a man who is clearly attracted to her, I would not blame Ashutosh for thinking that maybe Nidhi has moved on...he is an extremely insecure person...and he is going to brood and his insecurities will manifest in unexpected ways...Nidhi had the guts to confront him with her emotions...AShutosh will never do that!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blushsarika

Agree with you Sujatha , Nidhi has reasons to question his act .
But Ashu don't have any reason.
Both of them know , they only love each other.
But in anger Nidhi can raise questions on his character , but if Ashu does so he will be called inhuman.

Tell me about it , Sarika...after practically questioning his integrity, yesterday she says that was not the issue...!