India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi's humaneness vs Ashutosh's humaneness

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Nidhi is justified in her humaneness while Ashutosh is not...

Because Nidhi has past history with Mallika and hence reason to question Ashutosh on extending help to her..

However, Ashutosh and Amar do not share past history and hence Ashutosh would be completely unjustified in questioning her acts...

After standing up for his principles and his commitment to humanity, if Ashutosh questioned Nidhi's behaviour now, it would render him incredibly hollow and worse still,  a hypocrite...

If the purpose of this track is to show how all of us are hypocrites at the end of the day, then  I suppose the writer is perfectly justified in taking this route...

I don't know if I can root for a hero who is a hypocrite!

These are just my personal views. You are welcome to disagree!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 04 September 2012 at 1:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

drsampadagarapatimyeraArmu4evahilarious44BlushsarikaRoza_DUShee_xaanaru29kaks0211Mehek25ttrocks

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
As per the promo Ashu had spontaneously said that this was a police case when he heard abt the gun shot...I think I will wait to see the episode before commenting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evahilarious44

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

As per the promo Ashu had spontaneously said that this was a police case when he heard abt the gun shot...I think I will wait to see the episode before commenting...

No Kaks...I am not talking about this particular instance at all...

If the reports are to be believed, then Ashutosh is going to get all insecure and jealous...

My post holds good only if this is the way forward...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

If the reports are to be believed, then Ashutosh is going to get all insecure and jealous...

I also think we should wait till we see how the track unfolds and develops before jumping to conclusions...Today for some reason I want to put some faith in the CVs and hope they give us something credible and worth watching...

hilarious44

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

I also think we should wait till we see how the track unfolds and develops before jumping to conclusions...Today for some reason I want to put some faith in the CVs and hope they give us something credible and worth watching...

I have already clarified that my post holds if this is the way it goes...I am not jumping to conclusions but rather speculating..

And am sorry, but after yesterday's episode, my faith is at an alltime low!

hilarious44

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
It will be natural if Ashu feels jealous when he sees some one flirtung with Nidhi and maybe when he sees Nidhi talking to the guy happlily at a time when she is not on talking terms with him...Here it will be Husband Ashu and not Dr Ashu - just like how Nidhi was reacting as a wife and not a Dr. It just proves that when it hurts ur heart u forget ur profession - how ever mature or senior u are...
So let us wait and see how Ashu reacts..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44fanktlkkarajekar

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

It will be natural if Ashu feels jealous when he sees some one flirtung with Nidhi and maybe when he sees Nidhi talking to the guy happlily at a time when she is not on talking terms with him...Here it will be Husband Ashu and not Dr Ashu - just like how Nidhi was reacting as a wife and not a Dr. It just proves that when it hurts ur heart u forget ur profession - how ever mature or senior u are...
So let us wait and see how Ashu reacts..

Kaks...you could be right...but I have high standards for Ashutosh;;;;I don't want to see him as a hypocrite,...whether he is a husband or a doctor, he is still a human being...and I don't want that human being compromised...

Even during the Kerala track, I did not dislike Nidhi...I could understand her compulsions...while I may disagree with her actions, I can never stop empathiziing with her...

Empathiizing with Ashutosh would become very difficult if he is proved a hypocrite...I have already shared my concerns with KPji...let us see how he responds!

hilarious44

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Nidhi is justified in her humaneness while Ashutosh is not...

Because Nidhi has past history with Mallika and hence reason to question Ashutosh on extending help to her..

However, Ashutosh and Amar do not share past history and hence Ashutosh would be completely unjustified in questioning her acts...

After standing up for his principles and his commitment to humanity, if Ashutosh questioned Nidhi's behaviour now, it would render him incredibly hollow and worse still,  a hypocrite...

If the purpose of this track is to show how all of us are hypocrites at the end of the day, then  I suppose the writer is perfectly justified in taking this route...

I don't know if I can root for a hero who is a hypocrite!

These are just my personal views. You are welcome to disagree!

Sujatha if you are specifically referring to Ashu's insecurity and jealously track... in reality no person is 100% something.. We know Ashu is mature but if we want to see Nidhi mother him then Ashu has to behave immaturely and out of character...

Each person is allowed the deviation and that works best with people closet to us...  Citing an example I am very very controlled with money... I hate shopping and indulging myself.. But when I go with my hubby I want him to indulge or force me to spend on myself...

Holier than thou attitude works best for Ashu with the rest of the world... but am sure he will also be tempted for once to throw out his facade and expect Nidhi to indulge him... For this couple i think a role reversal is much needed... Nidhi needs to know that Ashu needs her... and she will act like the indulgent parent while Ashu wants to be like the pampered child who says his tantrum is justified.. 

I personally think if Ashu questions Nidhi's behaviour it will not be to question her humanity but jealously that Ashu has never felt before... thereby he chided Nidhi that her behaviour was immature and childish...  Till now Ashu never longed for what he couldn't have. He was Dr. Hardstone.. Before he met Nidhi he didn't long to get married and have children.. now the situation has changed... 

Similarly he knows Nidhi loves him but because of their cold war Amar will get more attention thanAshu and that is enough to bring the child out in Ashu who will throw a tantrum for Nidhi's attention. I am actually looking forward to how it is presented... 

It God forbid it is handled like yesterday's episode then there is no redemption for the show itself. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44kaks0211

Go to top