Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Actually, I really don't care what happens. As long as ArShi are together. They can face anything together and be the stronger for it. But unfortunately for us, the viewers, we know that there is an impending separation! Probably will happen on (second) wedding day.
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jules

Anjali's rock bottom is yet to come... which will be when she really sees through the scum Shyam is. She has truth floating around but is choosing to ignore it and twist it to suit her denial state. That is her survival mechanism. She ignores reality ad lives in her imagery world where everyone is happy... she is loved by all, protected and cared by her brother who lives just for her and is worshiped by her husband who will bring the moon down to her feet.

This entire imaginary castle will crash when she sees for herself the true nature of Shyam's obsession with Khushi.. (Arnav has seen it but she hasnt), when she learns that he attempted to murder her in the car crash, that he kidnapped and attempted to murder her brother and finally he took her unborn child from her. That will be rock bottom and I dread to think how anyone.. especially a weak personality like Anjali will survive that!!

I thought she already hit it -with the miscarriage.. Getting to know the real face of Shyam is really on her recovery path.. I feel her getting to know that reality would mean things are getting better for her.. its not going to harm her more than what has already happened to her by now.. isn't it?

Originally posted by: jules

As for Arnav... More than rock bottom... he needs to break free.. break the shackles of his heart and mind and really break down... we still see him angry at loosing control, at making things right... but he isn't allowing himself to feel the pain and for once just feel bad for himself.. just be mad at the universe. He cant hit rock bottom yet cause he is always trying to be in control.. he isnt allowing anything come so close to break him!! He is definitely softening but still is restrained!! He needs to just realise he cant control all and make everything ok..

Hmmm... may be you are right there.. I thought he hit the rock bottom already..
ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
FRANKLY...

I REALLY DONT CARE...BECAUSE I NEVER BELIEVED HER TO BE THE CENTRAL CHARACTER IN IPK...

THEY DINT SPEND ANY TIME ON KHUSHIs PAIN who is the main character in the story and has been wronged sooo many times by multiple people like Shyam and ASR himself...they never showed much pain for her side...

I really dont care much what happens to Anj's character...not any more than Payal or Akash character...