Have they hit the rock-bottom yet?

Posted: 11 years ago

Can things become worse in Arnav - Anjali's lives?

Have they experienced the worse yet?

Can life get more painful than this for Arnav - Anjali?

Have Arnav-Anjali's life as a family hit rock-bottom yesterday?

I feel, the real rock-bottom for Arnav-Anjali as a family, which will shake their lives will be when
- they will misunderstand that Khushi's family was responsible for their parents death
- they will understand that Shyam has caused Shashi's attack & Anjali's miscarriage

I feel in their individual lives, they have hit the rock-bottom

Arnav hit his rock-bottom when he refused to acknowledge Khushi's love due to misunderstanding and was on the verge of losing her.. Things have been getting better for him..

Anjali has hit the rock-bottom when she lost her baby..Now things will only get better !

Lets prepare ourselves for the two intense moments for Arnav-Anjali as a family.. They will survive..
yeah another blow will come ..

when arnav knows about garima and truth( dont know what is that actually)

when anjali knows about shaym asli chehera ( dont know whether she believe it or not)..

as a viewer i dont give a damn .. as long as khushi is not blamed again.. if khushi is MUed  ill b at rock-bottom 😆
Originally posted by ipkkndholic

I feel, the real rock-bottom for Arnav-Anjali as a family, which will shake their lives will be when
- they will misunderstand that Khushi's family was responsible for their parents death
- they will understand that Shyam has caused Shashi's attack & Anjali's miscarriage

Arnav hit his rock-bottom when he refused to acknowledge Khushi's love due to misunderstanding and was on the verge of losing her.. Things have been getting better for him..

Anjali has hit the rock-bottom when she lost her baby..Now things will only get better !

Lets prepare ourselves for the two intense moments for Arnav-Anjali as a family.. They will survive..

I agree with u even i made 2 posts very smilar to that pl read them...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178588
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178565
Things have to get worse to get better ...But pain is temporary and happiness is everlasting Once it's achieved
Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Anjali's rock bottom is yet to come... which will be when she really sees through the scum Shyam is. She has truth floating around but is choosing to ignore it and twist it to suit her denial state. That is her survival mechanism. She ignores reality ad lives in her imagery world where everyone is happy... she is loved by all, protected and cared by her brother who lives just for her and is worshiped by her husband who will bring the moon down to her feet.

This entire imaginary castle will crash when she sees for herself the true nature of Shyam's obsession with Khushi.. (Arnav has seen it but she hasnt), when she learns that he attempted to murder her in the car crash, that he kidnapped and attempted to murder her brother and finally he took her unborn child from her. That will be rock bottom and I dread to think how anyone.. especially a weak personality like Anjali will survive that!!

As for Arnav... More than rock bottom... he needs to break free.. break the shackles of his heart and mind and really break down... we still see him angry at loosing control, at making things right... but he isn't allowing himself to feel the pain and for once just feel bad for himself.. just be mad at the universe. He cant hit rock bottom yet cause he is always trying to be in control.. he isnt allowing anything come so close to break him!! He is definitely softening but still is restrained!! He needs to just realise he cant control all and make everything ok..
the show is getting more intense and complicated day by day...

Arnav:-

Circumstances made him a hard man...his most important aim s to make his di happy..and protect her...they were shattered 14 years ago- they lost their parents,her marriage got canceled,thrown out f their own home..became orphans...

He believes his dad was a bad person..his mother misunderstood his dad..and committed suicide..

Years later he met Kushi , a simple girl who changed his entire life, opened his d locked door f his heart..bt history repeated itself..d terece fiasco happened-he hated her..married her for his Di..

Anjali:-

She s d weakest link..d fragile one...she had faced tragedies in her teenage life..she looked after her chotte like her son..she always wanted him to b happy...she supported Kushi when she realised that she loves and cares for him..

She failed to understand her husband's grey shades..coz, she was so blind in love..she believed him completely..she din't mind her chotte's kidnap,she din't c her famil's concern and lov,she din't believed her husband's betrayl,and dint got any hint abt his attempts to kill her..

even her DM coud't protect her this time..she lost her Rajkumari...her husband killed his same blood...

- Arnav wii b shattered when he came to knw abt his Di's betrail
i dnt think he will misunderstand Kushi..he will become mad,bt nt sure abt d misunderstand part

-Anjali will b shattered when shyam truth reveled...i dnt knw hw she will cop up with that..plus she may feel regret abt not believing her chottee..

But one person who s going to be affected from the both ways s Kushi...

i think Kushi's parents death s somehow linked with Arnav's past...wht wud b her feling at that time...Shyam may mak a reentry @ RM..hw can she breath the same air with a criminal, pervert and a murder...she will b in turmoil with both Arnav and Anjali...

Sorry for d long post..pls avoid mistakes..i made it in rush😊

Originally posted by godhuli12

yeah another blow will come ..

when arnav knows about garima and truth( dont know what is that actually)

when anjali knows about shaym asli chehera ( dont know whether she believe it or not)..

as a viewer i dont give a damn .. as long as khushi is not blamed again.. if khushi is MUed  ill b at rock-bottom 😆
Yes.. many blows are pending.. In his life, her life and their life...survival really takes an altogether new meaning in their life !!

Yeah.. as long as Khushi doesn't get blamed..

I am not even talking about Rock-bottom in Khushi's life !
Originally posted by mepobaa

I agree with u even i made 2 posts very smilar to that pl read them...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178588
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178565
Yeah I think lot of things need to happen to really bring their mental state to normalcy..

Anajli need to get out of her denial mode - for that Shyam's truth need to come out in as raw form as possible..

Arnav needs to get an explanation from the past.. and somehow accept that may be it was some misunderstanding and possibly his dad was not in the wrong and it was that misunderstanding which caused his mom to kill herself..

and then both of them will have to fight the deamons joinlty..

Lot to come.. and then its all going to get better..
Originally posted by 1yyy2krish3

hmmm right 
😃
Originally posted by Edella17

Things have to get worse to get better ...But pain is temporary and happiness is everlasting Once it's achieved
Yes true.. and that's why when I reach a state where I feel - why are ARSHI taking so much pain to be together when the journey is so tough...and I realize that they love eachother so deeply that living apart is not even an option for them...😳