Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Is Isha Sharvani asking for sympathy votes? (Page 8)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
To be honest, when you start participating in online discussions than you realize the extent to how ridiculous some individuals could be. It's as if these celebrities are not permitted to get injured. They need to ask the audience permission to sneeze just to prevent an uproar  from arising. Blah blah how dare this celebrity sneeze! Who gave her the right? She is just seeking sympathy. Oh hell no, did he just cough? I repeat, did he just cough? Surely, they are not human beings so why on earth would they sneeze or cough? *rolls eyes* Oh Isha sprained her arm, Gurmeet sprained a ligament - like WTH, how could they sprain anything when they are obviously bone-less, limb-less, ligament-less species right?

^ That sounded ridiculous right? Well re-read or re-evaluate your thoughts 100 times before jumping to such conclusions. When I read crap like that, I ponder whether I even want to continue living in this planet.

I seriously can't believe people actually think that celebrities cannot get injured or fall sick. You open up a magazine and read the most useless gossip about celebrities and yet when something is actually genuinely true, than you call it an act? If a celebrity confirms that they are injured than suddenly they are seeking sympathy = \ I'm pretty sure if I had a BROKEN bone and some Tom, Dick or Harry asked, I'm not going to reply with 'Oh I just like to walk around with a plastered arm. Totally mainstream (Y). *Chuckles* Don't be preposterous, did you foolish little people actually think I'm human enough to get hurt?'

Anyway! Hope she feels better soon! I have a fractured finger and YES I'm seeking sympathy because you know what? It bloody well hurts! Whatcha ya gonna say now? Gurmeet is such a darling <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxXaanyakunatNxtRockstar..TinkerBellaBearNaNaEuphoria.-Chandramukhi-

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
best part of article where Isha mentioned tht Gurmeet was the ist persn who called her n asked her nt to wrry abt shw n just relax..GurmeetEmbarrassedu r trully a cute persn by nature tooSmile

MAY ALLAH PAK Bless u ameinBig smile,,, n get well soon Isha amein

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 05 September 2012 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabah_mgTinkerBella

sabah_mg Groupbie
sabah_mg
sabah_mg

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochokamurabba

nope vo  to shammpa ke partnar ka kaam hai , cry baby " mera haath toot gya pls fans vote for me mai secratly twitter pe bata rha hun  coz tv pe bolunga to sabko lagega sympathy  maang rha hun ""LOL

right now in jdj koi bhi contestent except 1 ko chodke   sumpathy rona nhi rota Tongue i saw his  past interviews also usey habbit hai   roney ki   "" mainey itna struggle kiya itna hard work kiya ""  sabhi   struggle  kartey hai   , whats new in this  Confused

attention seekerLOL

sick..mentally sick Grl

Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hridayhTinkerBellaTanShi_CrazyLuv

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by avnirao

she know,...nobody is giving vote her now,..so she is asking sympathy vote,...smartgirl,..when pratyusha was not performed that  week,...pratyusha//deepak eliminated,..but why partiality this time,..isha should be eliminate,..if she is not performing,..

why should she be eliminated just because she injured her arm

pratushya did nt perform and asked to be out
isha doing the opposite and going ahead with the competition..

it be stupid enough reaching top 6 and backing off.
so hence do not compare both isha and pratushya
if she is not participating...or doing dance,..how can she get marks,..how..can people vote her,..if salman only performing,...then how can she ask vote for her//.she has no right,]...isha should be careful,...when she is doing yogaa///zymnastic,..what she do in her every performnace,..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

efsun

hridayh Goldie
hridayh
hridayh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

she know,...nobody is giving vote her now,..so she is asking sympathy vote,...smartgirl,..when pratyusha was not performed that  week,...pratyusha//deepak eliminated,..but why partiality this time,..isha should be eliminate,..if she is not performing,..
jisko vote nai mile vo already ghar ja chuka hai ... aankhein khol kar show dekha karo ...aur aankhein khol kar article padho ...shayad tumhare brain ko kuch baat samajh aaye ...agar hai toh
brain tho ab tum apne ishaa,..ko jaraa de do,...hameshaa ki tarah,...yogaa,..karegi tho,...aisaa hi hoga,...haath tootenge,..she also know...,,haath tootne kaa,,bahaana karke shaayad vo final jaa paayegi,.agar dance karthe vakt,...isha//salman ka brain baraabar hothaa tho,..ishaa,..mu chupaake ghar pe nahi baitthi,.aur vote keliye bheek nahi maangthLOLi,.
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmashetty

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

she know,...nobody is giving vote her now,..so she is asking sympathy vote,...smartgirl,..when pratyusha was not performed thatweek,...pratyusha//deepak eliminated,..but why partiality this time,..isha should be eliminate,..if she is not performing,..

why should she be eliminated just because she injured her arm

pratushya did nt perform and asked to be out
isha doing the opposite and going ahead with the competition..

it be stupid enough reaching top 6 and backing off.
so hence do not compare both isha and pratushya

if she is not participating...or doing dance,..how can she get marks,..how..can people vote her,..if salman only performing,...then how can she ask vote for her//.she has no right,]...isha should be careful,...when she is doing yogaa///zymnastic,..what she do in her every performnace,..
hw ppl can vote for her despite nt dancing . U just leave that to our hands. Thank u.
She has right to ask for votes like any contestants ask their fans for vote.
Nt every performance is called gymnastics or yoga. Theres a name gaven to each doff dance she does. Ur just jealous of her talent.
Its gymnastics nt zymnastics :(
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochokamurabba

nope vo  to shammpa ke partnar ka kaam hai , cry baby " mera haath toot gya pls fans vote for me mai secratly twitter pe bata rha hun  coz tv pe bolunga to sabko lagega sympathy  maang rha hun ""LOL

right now in jdj koi bhi contestent except 1 ko chodke   sumpathy rona nhi rota Tongue i saw his  past interviews also usey habbit hai   roney ki   "" mainey itna struggle kiya itna hard work kiya ""  sabhi   struggle  kartey hai   , whats new in this  Confused

Angryattention seeker

get a lifeDead

Reported

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index