Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Is Isha Sharvani asking for sympathy votes? (Page 6)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtykaur

Originally posted by venesa

isha stop begging for sympathy votes

AngryAngryAngry i swear...the poor gurl is hurt badly and u are still in ur mood to create a fight

dnt bther Embarrassed she is like this only ...dnt knw wats the problm.. everytime you will see her mean comments here and there ...no one actually reply her ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkerBella

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtykaur

Originally posted by venesa

isha stop begging for sympathy votes

AngryAngryAngryi swear...the poor gurl is hurt badly and u are still in ur mood to create a fight

I agree mishty..
@venesa I bet when ur badly hurt u moan et al like isha doing n tell ppl to pray. So isha aint begging...

TinkerBella

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Everytime I come into the forum, i am amazed! LOL

anyways the media is so disgusting! The title of the article makes no sense whatsoever because nowhere did I see Isha asking ppl to sympathize with her because she is in pain, or to give her sympathy votes! So whats the need of that misleading title?Angry

and some people are making comments just based on the title or because they have some personal issue with Isha without even bothering to read the whole article! 

Honestly, I don't understand what  people get by throwing mud at each other . Does that make anyone feel good? I would be grateful if someone honestly answered this question- When u bash or talk badly about anyone, does that give u pleasure? 

The actual contestants are all friendly with each other. They have no problem among themselves.and here their fans are busy taking digs at the celebs, and their fangroups!

Some bash in the name of criticism, some accuse others as bashers even if they just made a simple comment!

I think first we fans need to learn something from the celebs we admire, for instance, their hard work, their stamina, their gentlemanliness, and then call ourselves fans! 

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 04 September 2012 at 7:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementaanyakunatTinkerBellajikky_84-Chandramukhi-pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Everytime I come into the forum, i am amazed! LOL

anyways the media is so disgusting! The title of the article makes no sense whatsoever because nowhere did I see Isha asking ppl to sympathize with her because she is in pain, or to give her sympathy votes! So whats the need of that misleading title?Angry

and some people are making comments just based on the title or because they have some personal issue with Isha without even bothering to read the whole article! 

Honestly, I don't understand what  people get by throwing mud at each other . Does that make anyone feel good? I would be grateful if someone honestly answered this question- When u bash or talk badly about anyone, does that give u pleasure? 

The actual contestants are all friendly with each other. They have no problem among themselves.and here their fans are busy taking digs at the celebs, and their fangroups!

Some bash in the name of criticism, some accuse others as bashers even if they just made a simple comment!

I think first we fans need to learn something from the celebs we admire, for instance, their hard work, their stamina, their gentlemanliness, and then call ourselves fans! 

agree with uBig smile!

DMKJ_VB

DriftInfinitely IF-Rockerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
What a silly article. Trying to create sensational news but there really isn't any.
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sunshine797

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Isha is a brilliant dancer and she does not need sympathy votes... She is gaining 30 on her dancing skills and ability... please kisi ki heath ka issue na banao koii

Agree with you!
But what should we do?
This forum is filled with people having hatred emotions against some contestants.
People just need one issue to fight with eachother.
This forum looks like WWF ring to meLOL

Pentaminous.

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Few reporters will go to any extent to spice up their article...so nothing new in this.

Isha never asked for sympathy vote in the article posted...Gurmeet is really a nice person...I m isha fan,but i always like gurmeet...Never watched any of his show,but in real life he seems to be really good guy.

Salman will definitely give his best shot with his international choreographer...& i really hope Isha will survive next elimination & will be able to perform.

But at the same time,i hope isha to first take care of her health...if she feel better,then only she should perform.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sabah_mgXxshonaxXNxtRockstar..TinkerBella-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.-GayabCat-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index