Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Is Isha Sharvani asking for sympathy votes? (Page 5)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by togepe30

Arey wo sab chodo guys...

I am really worried right now that who will leave the show today !

Last time Rashmi was in danger...And last week Bharti was good...and they also showed that crying Avi of hers...

As much as I adore Bharti and appreciate her for her sunday performance...but here you are judged according to the level of competition...And she does not fit into it...

I would be Unfair if KW or Rashmi or RD have to go coz of Bharti

Ditto!!

Darsheel getting eliminated was the last straw for me Sleepy This show is majorly scripted like it always does

Its always been scripted yaar...None of the contestants who are expected to win will win...

Nor will the scores help and neither will the votes help...

Everyone thinks GC has a strong vote base so he will win and Isha scores 30/30 so she will win...But m telling you...The channel mustve chosen an all together different winner this year...Like all the other times...

Never does the best dancer win...And nor does the most popular win ! Its always a SURPISE winnerConfusedConfusedConfused And forum me faltu me people are fighting...

They should all relax...Isha is not going to win...And nor is GC...Its all scripted man...No amount of scoring or voting is gonna help...It hasnt helped anyone in the last 4 seasons...toh ab kya khaak help karega...

The channel is just fooling around with people...I wont be surprised if Bharti reaches top 3 ! Disgusting ! Infact I think Bharti was to be out this week...So they declared it a SAFE week...

I dont have any problem with Bharti ...they should make her the host if they like her soo much...Why are they sacrificing good dancers bcoz of her !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxXAngadzgirlTinkerBella-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Well said togepe30 Thumbs Up Agree with each and ever word of yours
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I like the way gc cared about isha and everyone else does. Thats sweet
I dnt think they r asking for sympathy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Only thing I liked about the article is how everyone cares for one another. And here the fan groups are fighting with each other sometimes for no apparent reason.

Hope she stays and feels better soon. For the rest, no comment.

Same here I loved thisfact too that contestants care for each other, Also the fact that GC consoled her whcih is a good thing and a team spirit...
Hope She will get well soon n perform...

Edited by Arnav90 - 04 September 2012 at 5:40am
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I think I read the article for at least 5-6 times to see where is she asking for sympathy votes ... ufff yeh media LOLLOL...

Get well soon Isha and I hope fan grps take a lesson or 2 from these contestents who r wishing each other when one is not well rather than throwing digs at them like we do Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadzgirlTinkerBellatogepe30

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by bhavya

lol no one will vote for any other celeb if they askvotes from their region or in language...

Just made my point that i don't like ppl using this card of love and sympathy for votes...

Ppl will actually vote for craziness of their celeb,...
Yes scrutiny himanshu confirmed no elimination... Big debut competition is going on in FB... Will have rofl if we read those comments...

@bold, I know you must have been tired of Gia asking for sympathy votes every other week, so it makes sense for you to not like it anymore. Thanks for your neutral opinion
u like gia so much u want to bring gia in all matters even after her elimination... And to defend isha u need to dig gia matters... Pls... Gia never used gujjus sympathy card., and never used i am hurt my choreographer got hurt i am not performing and my choreographer not performing...

So isha is playing sympathy cards... Too much... Its her time to get well soon...

sabah_mg

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuAngadzgirlPentaminous.

XxshonaxX Senior Member
XxshonaxX
XxshonaxX

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

isha stop begging for sympathy votes

AngryAngryAngry i swear...the poor gurl is hurt badly and u are still in ur mood to create a fight

divyababu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index