Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Is Isha Sharvani asking for sympathy votes? (Page 3)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

And asking for gujjus votes last week..
Are you kidding me?
Have you not seen the last seasons...

Many used to ask for votes in their mother tongue...

Didnt Ravi also ask the UP-Bihar gang to vote??

Infact I find it damn cute when they do that...On many reality shows they do this especially Indian Idol...its cute to see the contestants rattling off in their mother tongues for votesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I was hoping for more people to do it...There are soo many people from different states there...KW is Punjabi...GC is Bengali?(his wife is ...not sure abt him)...RD is Sindhi...Isha is Gujju...Rashmi is ALSO Gujju...Infact I was hoping Rashmi wud come and say even I am gujju...so vote for me tooLOLLOLLOL But aisa kuch nahi hua...

I really hope from next time others do it too...!Embarrassed KW and BHA can fight who will get the Punjabi votesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL We all know who will win the fightLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababu-Chandramukhi-

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Arey wo sab chodo guys...

I am really worried right now that who will leave the show today !

Last time Rashmi was in danger...And last week Bharti was good...and they also showed that crying Avi of hers...

As much as I adore Bharti and appreciate her for her sunday performance...but here you are judges according to the level of competition...And she does not fit into it...

I would be Unfair if KW or Rashmi or RD have to go coz of Bharti

Edited by togepe30 - 04 September 2012 at 3:56am

Starktastic

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Some ppl..sme ppl..with wat thinking they hav grown up...
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

Media is adding spice, that's it. I don't really see what the issue is.
They always create controversy ! Harr season me karte hain...Media is supposed to be neutral but these people are just doing Naarad Muni ka kaam !LOL

Some time ago there were reports that GC and Shampa are fighting...I dont think so...They campaign for votes together soo sweetly...I dont see them fighting...Kuch bhi rubbish they keep spreading...

I am wondering why they are not dragging Bharti into dirt for staying in competition for soo longLOL...Bach gayi bechari

Edited by togepe30 - 04 September 2012 at 3:59am

TinkerBella-Rafa-

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by bhavya

And asking for gujjus votes last week..

</div>
<div>
Are you kidding me?
Have you not seen the last seasons...

Manyused to ask for votes in their mother tongue...

Didnt Ravi also ask the UP-Bihar gang to vote??

Infact I find it damn cute when they do that...On many reality shows they do this especially Indian Idol...its cute to see thecontestants rattling off in their mother tongues for votesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I was hoping for more people to do it...There are soo many people from different states there...KW is Punjabi...GC is Bengali?(his wife is ...not sure abt him)...RD is Sindhi...Isha is Gujju...Rashmi is ALSO Gujju...Infact I was hoping Rashmi wud come and say even I am gujju...so vote for me tooLOLLOLLOLBut aisa kuch nahi hua...

I really hope from next time others do it too...!EmbarrassedKW and BHA can fight who will get the Punjabi votesLOLWe all know who will win the fightLOLLOLLOL

hope no one does it... Its like dividing the votes based on region...

And if they are so confident of their fans and dance... Should ask pls vote for me...

But what with regional sympathy...hope karan wahi and bharti and rashmi wont follow these gujjus answer punjabis votes...

Let them ask for their votes from all the JDJ viewers

muktha_cute

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Its just fun yaar...

U actually think people will vote just coz sumone spoke in some language...Take it in the spirit its meant to be taken...

At the end of the day people only vote for who they like...Not coz sumone asked for votes in their mother tongue...

BTW...I just read there were no eliminations this week??? Is it confirmed??

Edited by togepe30 - 04 September 2012 at 4:04am
0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
She is NOT asking for sympathy votes-  This Dainik Bhaskar is a stupid news site that always comes up with such articles - @@

Per this article - It looks like Salman will be performing this week (and not isha) and based on that public will be voting for ISHA - @@ So article is calling it sympathy votes because she gets votes without performing @@ I think we will see Salman requesting audience to vote for ISHA [email protected]@ ..That does not make much sense though --- even though its not completely non-sense - lol @@

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 04 September 2012 at 4:13am

-Chandramukhi-togepe30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index