Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita1970 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The votes are meant for the contestants who perform not for the choreographer...!! If Isha is not doing an act then she cannot be marked and hence get votes!! It Wld be unfair to other participants!!!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nothing new...
Even Sushant was allowed to get votes last time and his fans saved him...even though he didnt perform...

If Pratyusha had not got out coz of voting the week she was ill...then she wouldve got the same option...Rules are the same for everyone..

Last time a lot of people objected to Sushant being allowed this...but they didnt change the rule coz of objections...

Media is always provoking people ...Even during Sushant's time they had done this kind of reporting and got everyone on the forum fighting about this...Now they will go and ask contestants and choreographers how they feel about this...And everyone will say this is unfairπŸ˜†...And then the fights will start on this forum !πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Narayan Narayan!πŸ˜‰
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This sucks :(  Get well soon Isha!!

She fell off cuz of a human error on the international choreographer's part whereas Salman was so careful with her all this time. That's even more tragic. I'm not blaming the choreographer but it's really depressing cuz the show's nearing its ending and things like these happen

Btw it's really sweet of Gurmeet to check on her. Like vibz88 said, let's hope the fans stop fighting and taking digs at each other cuz celebs are handling the situation more humanly than some of the members in this forum
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whatever sympathy for same pair two times... Last time it was okay.. Because salman was choreographer...

But isha performed...

What this sympathy gimmick and votes for not performing...

Let her go home and relax well and also get well soon...

And asking for gujjus votes last week.. This week i got hurt i am sad i could not dance but pls vote for salman...

How can some people be so bitter even in such situation, baffles me !!!
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where did Isha ask for sympathy votes πŸ˜• This is not fair to put misleading titles  She not even for once in the whole article told about votes.

Its so sweet that Gurmeet was the first to ask about her health. Hope the fan groups also learn something from their favourite celebs and stop these unnecessary fights and arguments.

Get well soon Isha.
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

And asking for gujjus votes last week..

Are you kidding me?
Have you not seen the last seasons...

Many used to ask for votes in their mother tongue...

Didnt Ravi also ask the UP-Bihar gang to vote??

Infact I find it damn cute when they do that...On many reality shows they do this especially Indian Idol...its cute to see the contestants rattling off in their mother tongues for votes😳😳

I was hoping for more people to do it...There are soo many people from different states there...KW is Punjabi...GC is Bengali?(his wife is ...not sure abt him)...RD is Sindhi...Isha is Gujju...Rashmi is ALSO Gujju...Infact I was hoping Rashmi wud come and say even I am gujju...so vote for me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But aisa kuch nahi hua...

I really hope from next time others do it too...!😳 KW and BHA can fight who will get the Punjabi votesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We all know who will win the fightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Media is adding spice, that's it. I don't really see what the issue is. If people want to vote for her then they will vote for her. If they won't - then they won't! Bas, baat khatum. One cannot judge the intentions of an individual but I don't really think Isha is asking for the sympathy vote.

Anyways, hope she recovers soon. She is a fabulous dancer and it would be a shame to see her Jhalak Journey end this way :)
Daebak thumbnail

Arey wo sab chodo guys...

I am really worried right now that who will leave the show today !

Last time Rashmi was in danger...And last week Bharti was good...and they also showed that crying Avi of hers...

As much as I adore Bharti and appreciate her for her sunday performance...but here you are judges according to the level of competition...And she does not fit into it...

I would be Unfair if KW or Rashmi or RD have to go coz of Bharti
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Some ppl..sme ppl..with wat thinking they hav grown up...