Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

pollution of culture? (Page 6)

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati2008

its not that all men are like those goons...there are men who are much progressive and open-minded...i m lucky enough to hav so many such person in my life...starting with my father, my brother and my best friend...so many others...

@Paras...i agree with u...some women are still the slave of opposite gender...all those heroines in our films shows off their bodies...this trend of size-zeroes and being ever young...just to satisfy the male gaze...they dnt understand the real meaning of freedom and modernisation...

most of us who r in this forum r from good backgrounds  and all of us r treated r equals ...Big smile...i think my  house we females r more dominating ...LOL.
see heroines trying to look young is again a different topic and not related to this .Embarrassed.it is required in their profession even i would luv to look younger than my age .Smile.exposure is somethOuching 

paras22 Senior Member
paras22
paras22

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
this brings an another question how much censorship should be there on television?

okay most of the population in this country is youth i.e. between 18-35 and they should be allowed to watch what they want. but what about pre teens and teens who are not majors. why should they be loaded with those things for which they are not enough mature to understand.

months ago on radio i heard about two incidents regarding this issue-
1. the mother was asking the RJ  for the solution regarding her 10 yr old son's frequent queries about  PERIODS .his mother wasn't able to think of anything to satisfy her son. she could have  explained it if would be her daughter but how to her son.
2. another mother told RJ that once there were guests in her house- her son came running towards her and said "mummy tv mein jo yeh  i pills dikhate hain inse bachcha nahi hota".

RJ's response was extremely naive- she said you have done too many things in your teenage why not let your children do the same. matlab khud agar gaddhe mein gire ho to unhe bhi girne do.

apart from that when i ever go around for a walk  i see kids (both boys and girls)  as young 7-8 yr old both from slums and  society speaking full maa behen gaalis. they don't even know what these abuses mean. how demeaning they are.

another thing- if people think sex education is necessary for pre-teens and age of consent should be lowered then can do they something about 15-16 yr old who are becoming parents. in us sex education is mandatory and children as young as 9 yr old have been caught having sex.

child marriage illegal hain  to theek hain par child sex illegal hain  to galat hain. strange.

p.s. puraana nuskha hi sahi tha maa baap bachcho ko daraake rakhte the agar 18 se pehle kuch bhi karoge to beemar pad jaaoge.

Edited by paras22 - 14 September 2012 at 1:10am
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@ paras i think  this is a never ending discussion ...what is right and what is wrong ? what is agreeable to a certain section may not be agreeable to the other section   when should be sex education given ? i think once period start the girls should be educated regarding sex ...because they should be aware of the consequences    

basically  i think children r very inquistive in nature it is the part of growing up and sometimes they really put u in tricky situations ..and u should know howto tackle them 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index