Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

pollution of culture? (Page 5)

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

in recent days a girl became victim of eve teasing in barasat near kolkata. she was wearing churidar kamij only.her father got beaten up while trying to save her..and the local m.l.a who once was a famous hero of bengali films remarked eve teasing are growing because of girl's short clothes.
so in metro city even this happens and this types of remarks from so called educated person makes things worst
where is the society going

this is very common ..i believe in delhi and other northern states nobody is ready to stand up against these goondas ..and ii is really bad that the so called protectors ...police ,politicians ,bureacrats just co,mment  some nasty  things   and feel their job is over  ... 

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macdonald

Originally posted by DOC108

regarding dress code it should be there at appropriate places ...and regarding freedom of everything ...our constituition gives us all the rights but in between all our learned politicians if they have no issues then they make one of this as a issue and take out some fatwa ...currently a high court judge has said that Shockedif a husband loves his wife and beats her then it is okayAngry
yucks.whos dis judge? Add dena.

before i forget that judges name is bhaktvatsal   and he has been given a new protofolio 
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobodyatnotime

Originally posted by DOC108

garg family is a joint family and everybody is going to have their own views  ...that is how jt families run u have to take into consideration everybodys views and then do ...

True, everybody has their own views- but it is not fair when the views of others suppress that of the youth.

see staying in a joint family has its own plus points and negative points ...i tell u it is really fun to have so many people around ...so many people to pamper if u r the youngest ...the younger ones r looked after by the elder siblings ..no need of baby sitter and there is much of luv and sharing and respect but u have to follow and respect the elders ...see sometimes u feel u r not allowed freedom but if u r right then they wil let u do it ...this is my view ...i have been raised in a jt family and i still miss all my uncles and aunts and all my cousins and those good old days  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paras22

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
all the problems indian women face today...rape, eve-teasing, moral policing, domestic violence, female feoticide, honor killing and many more...due to mentality that women are weaker n they should be ill-treated in the name of indian culture...but this view is not at all indian culture...our culture believes in respecting and empowering women...these goons are just using the culture chant as an excuse of their sick mentality and backwardness...this starts in the families only when boys are favored than girls...it happens everywhere metros, small towns everywhere...

boogle

Riyafive IF-Dazzler
Riyafive
Riyafive

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, murder,rape, corruption are polluting our culture not the clothes, or education of women .
i don't understand why men men have problem with women wearing jeans when they themselves are  wearing it.
ok i personally don't like women women wearing too much revealing clothes but then its my view. i can't force my view on someone else.
as far as dress code is concerned,  schools, office and places of worship should have dress code and people should follow it but at other places people should have freedom wearing whatever clothes they want provided they took care whenever they are going with children
agree
paras22 Senior Member
paras22
paras22

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
so much has been discussed in this thread since i started this weeks ago. thnx to everyone for inputs. and few who categorized all the males as domineering and cruel kindly note that the thread starter was a male who just elaborated the views of the two other males (mayank and rajiv) from the show.

anyways i have a  question for all the female users:
do you think its an appropriate way for women to express their freedom by stripping down to undies and even going nude in front of camera. i m talking about girls like sherlyn chopra,poonam pandey,rozlyn khan, karishma tanna who feels that showing off their bodies in public enhances their freedom.

to achieve fame and money men don't have to do these things but women have to show off their bodies. aren't they still acting as slaves of men (who want to see every girl  naked by giving them money)  like they used to do in the past by submitting to their authority and accepting burqah and purdah.

IMO freedom of women doesn't mean to expose their bodies. freedom of women mean right to  education, right to work,right to inherit their father's property,right to chose a life partner of their choice. in other words right to live as equals with the other gender.

p.s- i know that people might not agree with me i m saying all this because i feel very sad to see india getting more and more westernized instead of becoming modernized

Edited by paras22 - 12 September 2012 at 8:29am

swati2008

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Smileyes paras rightly said and i share the same views ...it is not imp who started the thread  a male or a female       Smileit is what we r practising in our society where we live where both the genders r treated equally ...and that is what we want in the whole of india .

paras22

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
its not that all men are like those goons...there are men who are much progressive and open-minded...i m lucky enough to hav so many such person in my life...starting with my father, my brother and my best friend...so many others...

@Paras...i agree with u...some women are still the slave of opposite gender...all those heroines in our films shows off their bodies...this trend of size-zeroes and being ever young...just to satisfy the male gaze...they dnt understand the real meaning of freedom and modernisation...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macdonaldparas22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index