India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

pollution of culture? (Page 4)

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
regarding crimes against women ...yes it is quiet rampant esp in the northern states  ...i think there has to be political will  to take steps against that ...

macdonald Groupbie
macdonald
macdonald

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

regarding dress code it should be there at appropriate places ...and regarding freedom of everything ...our constituition gives us all the rights but in between all our learned politicians if they have no issues then they make one of this as a issue and take out some fatwa ...currently a high court judge has said that Shockedif a husband loves his wife and beats her then it is okayAngry
yucks.whos dis judge? Add dena.
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@ mcdonald ..it is some karnataka high court judge ...i will find the name and details andd post it ...and best part he is not apologetic abt it ...guts he has ?
macdonald Groupbie
macdonald
macdonald

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

@ mcdonald ..it is some karnataka high court judge ...i will find the name and details andd post it ...and best part he is not apologetic abt it ...guts he has ?

ok do tat.giv him a piece of mind
zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Personally i think a person should dress as they wish as long as it is within the bounds of decency and fits the occasion. 

In a multiracial country like Singapore, we are exposed (no pun intended haha) to all sorts of dressing.  I recall once a Chinese friend who commented that she cannot understand why Indians condemn the Chinese for wearing sleeveless blouses to the temple when the Indian ladies were exposing their mid-riffs for the world to see and their sari blouse necklines plunge to show cleavages.  That opened my eyes a bit... She could not understand why ladies exposing her arms are worse than those showing their mid-riffs and half their breasts.  Guess she has a point. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macdonaldnobodyatnotime

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yes that is what we r saying ... dress accordingly ...i said before if worn properly sari can be the best outfit ..but if worn badly  it can be very vulgar   see all the fat ladies with their pallus falling they look vulgar    recently bipasha was badly touched ..i believe in ahmedabad ..but i feel if she is a public figure then dress decently and go in public ...imagine the way she dresses ...some bad psycho element is going to handle them 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macdonald

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
in recent days a girl became victim of eve teasing in barasat near kolkata. she was wearing churidar kamij only.her father got beaten up while trying to save her..and the local m.l.a who once was a famous hero of bengali films remarked eve teasing are growing because of girl's short clothes.
so in metro city even this happens and this types of remarks from so called educated person makes things worst
where is the society going

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime

nobodyatnotime Senior Member
nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

garg family is a joint family and everybody is going to have their own views  ...that is how jt families run u have to take into consideration everybodys views and then do ...

True, everybody has their own views- but it is not fair when the views of others suppress that of the youth.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index