India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

pollution of culture? (Page 3)

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I have never been to India so I don't know how it is there in real life regarding western clothes. But compared to some of the low back saree tops and the skirt part of the saree is low on the hips, I cannot understand what the issue with the jeans could be with regards to decency. More skin is shown with those sari tops. Please note that I have no problem with the sari tops. I am just curious to know why it's decent to wear these sari tops with low backs and skirts on the hips but a jeans is considered indecent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boogle

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I think the CVs have chosen a very relevant topic to show here Thumbs Up 
macdonald Groupbie
macdonald
macdonald

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

[STRONG]I have never been to India so I don't know how it is there in real life regarding western clothes. But compared to some of the low back saree tops and the skirt part of the saree is low on the hips, I cannot understand what the issue with the jeans could be with regards to decency. More skin is shown with those sari tops. <font color="#0000ff"><font color="#990000">Please note that I</font> <font color="#990000">have no problem twith the sari tops</font>. I am just curious to know why it's decent to wear these sari tops with low backs and skirts on the hips but a jeans is considered indecent.</font>[/
STRONG]

actually here in India in the interiors its not about wearing jeans.its about women wearing mens clothing. Something about male egos and mcpism. Wel i dont lik women wering reaveling clothes my self. But jeans with a decent top is hardly revealing
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macdonald

Originally posted by JulieD

[STRONG]I have never been to India so I don't know how it is there in real life regarding western clothes. But compared to some of the low back saree tops and the skirt part of the saree is low on the hips, I cannot understand what the issue with the jeans could be with regards to decency. More skin is shown with those sari tops. <font color="#0000ff"><font color="#990000">Please note that I</font> <font color="#990000">have no problem twith the sari tops</font>. I am just curious to know why it's decent to wear these sari tops with low backs and skirts on the hips but a jeans is considered indecent.</font>[/
STRONG]

actually here in India in the interiors its not about wearing jeans.its about women wearing mens clothing. Something about male egos and mcpism. Wel i dont lik women wering reaveling clothes my self. But jeans with a decent top is hardly revealing

yes i agree with u totally ...i think it hurts the male ego and basically girls r taking over all the fields so they feel threatened ...mind me the well educated ..cultured men will not feel threatened ...but people with  a  atmosphere in the house wherein   boys r preferred or favored   this is going to happen ...for this we really need our society to change 
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
i personally feel sarees and chaniya cholis r more revealing ...jeans r so convenient and comfortable to wear  . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

what happen to free speech, freedom of choice,freedom to express one self, what happen to our basic liberty as women and girls, when a father tell his daughter that she can go to college if she promise to never play hockey again or else she can sit at home for an entire year, something is wrong here. every parent want the best for their children,whe we c our kids excel at anything whether it is sport or academic we feel proud, but it is like this father has no respect or feeling for his daughter. it is no wonder rachana is so timid.
Dress code- since when is it a crime for a woman to wear a jeans, who said that by wearing western clothes is a disrespect to religion or culture. i think in today's society these religious fanatic n zelous r taking things too far, they r biggers issues to deal with, what about crimes against women, corruption, murder etc. i agree that sometimes we as women takes our dressing too far but come on. personall i think there should b a dress code for any religious gathering, schools and certain government  n business places.
I like this current track if it is handle properly it will draw in a number of young viewers, brave of the writers to tackle this issue. HATS OFF.

u really go into interiors of  the backward states u will see this situation ...might be u all r very young and brought up in metros wherein there is equality between girlas and boys ..but i am a practising doctor since the last 20 yrs and i see all type of people ...i do agree things r changing for better but still we see all these things 
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
yes i also agreethis current track is good and if they handle it well it will be wonderful  
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
regarding dress code  it should be there at appropriate places ...and regarding freedom of everything ...our constituition gives us all the rights but in between  all our learned politicians if they have no issues then they make one of this as a issue and take out some fatwa ...currently a high court judge has said that        Shockedif a husband loves his wife and beats her then it is okay Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index