Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

pollution of culture? (Page 2)

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarjay

This Garg family is soo  old fashioned. Cribbing about skirts,jeans and hockey!!!! This is so retarded all want to subdue women in the 21st Century, Such narrow mindedness existed in 1920's. In fact whenever I visit India I feel that girls and families are culturally advanced, It is a Global culture these days, In this serial girls are told that they should be thank full if they are allowed to go to college! Please change this narrow minded retarded families concepts...

oh u must be visiting metros  ...where u will see global culture but some of the cities and towns it is still the same  do u know abt khaps ...and it still exists and nobody can do anything ...

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
regarding work places i also feel there should be some dress code  no revealing clothes definetly  this is not abt culture or morals ...it is abt being decently dressed  esp youngsters  they easily get distracted ...imagine goini to  college or tuitons in revealing or tight fitting  clothes ...the children get distracted   
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
garg family is a joint family and everybody is going to have their own views  ...that is how jt families run u have to take into consideration everybodys views and then do ...
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
the scary thing is that the people like garg families and the [people who thinks women's cloth and education are polluting our culture really exist..not on town but also in metro cities ..there are several incidents in Delhi and near Kolkata caught attention in recent days and made us more scared
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

the scary thing is that the people like garg families and the [people who thinks women's cloth and education are polluting our culture really exist..not on town but also in metro cities ..there are several incidents in Delhi and near Kolkata caught attention in recent days and made us more scared

yes i agree i have a18 yr old daughter and my inlaws want my daughter to be decently dressed   ..it means no low necks and not very low backs ...so i think that is reasonable ...and whenever she was with us i used to allow her clothes she liked wearing ...but now going into a eng college she herself understands and follows ...never is education going to be a hinderance to anything ..infact once u start getting higher education i feel your   thinking power increases your ideas broaden   and regarding clothes  wear accordingly    thats all ..
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
things regarding education will change but will take time  ...my own experience was my father was very orthodox ..i can realate to this story ...but he was never against education he was against fancy clothes  dancingor for that matter any other extra activity ...but was all for education and once i entered mid school he never bothered what i did Smile
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
what happen to free speech, freedom of choice,freedom to express one self, what happen to our basic liberty as women and girls, when a father tell his daughter that she can go to college if she promise to never play hockey again or else she can sit at home for an entire year, something is wrong here. every parent want the best for their children,whe we c our kids excel at anything whether it is sport or academic we feel proud, but it is like this father has no respect or feeling for his daughter. it is no wonder rachana is so timid.
Dress code- since when is it a crime for a woman to wear a jeans, who said that by wearing western clothes is a disrespect to religion or culture. i think in today's society these religious fanatic n zelous r taking things too far, they r biggers issues to deal with, what about crimes against women, corruption, murder etc. i agree that sometimes we as women takes our dressing too far but come on. personall i think there should b a dress code for any religious gathering, schools and certain government  n business places.
I like this current track if it is handle properly it will draw in a number of young viewers, brave of the writers to tackle this issue. HATS OFF.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleJulieDJShivDOC108

macdonald Groupbie
macdonald
macdonald

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, murder,rape, corruption are polluting our culture not the clothes, or education of women .
i don't understand why men men have problem with women wearing jeans when they themselves are wearing it.
ok i personally don't like women women wearing too much revealing clothes but then its my view. i can't force my view on someone else.
as far as dress code is concerned, schools, office and places of worship should have dress code and people should follow it but at other places people should have freedom wearing whatever clothes they want provided they took care whenever they are going with children

Thats what the girls are standing up against. They are voicing their disapproval over the so called culture. Over clothes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index