India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

pollution of culture?

paras22 Senior Member
paras22
paras22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, murder,rape, corruption are polluting our culture not the clothes, or education of women .
i don't understand why men men have problem with women wearing jeans when they themselves are  wearing it.
ok i personally don't like women women wearing too much revealing clothes but then its my view. i can't force my view on someone else.
as far as dress code is concerned,  schools, office and places of worship should have dress code and people should follow it but at other places people should have freedom wearing whatever clothes they want provided they took care whenever they are going with children

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

archup20macdonaldnobodyatnotimeFarwa60Raleighbcat-vibhakarthi-boogle--Jenelle---Dove-NandzLuvDeePikulatanziaSunshine797

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I want to say  " Soch badlo Kapde nai" Stern Smile 'Kapde hume nai banate hum kapro ko banate hai''Tumhari body hai tum jitna reveal karna chahati ho karo utna' " Yeh India hai ek democratic contry" Sab ko apne man ki karne ki azzadi hai...!

Edited by Juhi007 - 04 September 2012 at 1:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeRiyafive

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Dress code in college is one thing but not letting girls wear jeans when they are out with family and friends is totally different. Gross. The same men who resort to violence when their wishes are not fulfilled fail to understant that hinsa is also against indian culture.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007boogle-vibhakarthi-Raleighbcatsunshine_sun

tiara_magic Goldie
tiara_magic
tiara_magic

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i totally agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
i totally agree with bt all said n done men will be always men ...they will never change...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wishuwel

aarjay Groupbie
aarjay
aarjay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
This Garg family is soo  old fashioned. Cribbing about skirts,jeans and hockey!!!! This is so retarded all want to subdue women in the 21st Century, Such narrow mindedness existed in 1920's. In fact whenever I visit India I feel that girls and families are culturally advanced, It is a Global culture these days, In this serial girls are told that they should be thank full if they are allowed to go to college! Please change this narrow minded retarded families concepts...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archup20nobodyatnotimeNandzLuv

-vibhakarthi- Senior Member
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, murder,rape, corruption are polluting our culture not the clothes, or education of women .
i don't understand why men men have problem with women wearing jeans when they themselves are  wearing it.
ok i personally don't like women women wearing too much revealing clothes but then its my view. i can't force my view on someone else.
as far as dress code is concerned,  schools, office and places of worship should have dress code and people should follow it but at other places people should have freedom wearing whatever clothes they want provided they took care whenever they are going with children

WELL SAID!!!. paras22Wink.

Edited by vibhakarthi - 05 September 2012 at 8:02pm
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
well i do agree  that it is not anymore that girls r forbidden going to the college  to study or to take up sports  ...might be in  most backward states still it is forbidden   recently i think there was a fatwa aginst jeans  ...i dont remember which state ...and there was a discussion on ndtv abt it ...so they r showing what is happening in our country ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeFarwa60

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index