Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Both the sisters are wrong...

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hello, everyone
                                  My Review on yesterday's episode

First of all this time both the sisters are wrong , specially how sweety reacted to the situation. I have many male friends too nd yes sometimes friends hug each other to cheer up , but how sweety reacted OMG... it was something like raavi was kissing nitin ! And miss raavi should also think that she lives in INDIA here the only relation in teenage between a girl and boy is brother- sister , if her maasi could misunderstand what about the other people , I know if her parents trust is with her nothing to worry but in our society , being 'just friend' with a boy is hard , if there is nothing too people will still link you , I know many would disagree with me but this is the truth. And the one thing I didn't liked about pinky was her over-trust it can be harmful , as we know raavi and nitin will date each other in future... And when teenage kids date  it can cause many problems...! such as insecurity , early sex, lack of concentration in any work, dating is not wrong I started to date when I was 17 near to raavi's age but my mom made me understand that what is a relationship , what to do and what not to do. Pinky have to do the same thing.

Hope you people agree with me Smile
And please be free to comment 
You can bash me too I won't mind LOL
And sorry for any spelling or grammar mistake wrote it in a hurry (if any)
Please comment...Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000aditiaroramadhu0702nirmita..nisaluvrk..Arya75blossom2283100prabhlizzie1765ashaj_TaNi_DelightedHeartBubblyRFaraan92

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
i agree with u both sis r @ fault & even raavi is @ fault like sweety told she don't know what she is doing  pinky should tell raavi her  limit that u can't hug a boy

this is my point  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000Juhi007100prabh

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i agree ...both of them r wrong sumwhere 
Sweety shud nt hv reacted like dis 
on top of it ...pinky is nt ready to believe n she says sweety is creating stories
both of them r behaving kiddish 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraJuhi007100prabhashajFaraan92DelightedHeartBubblyR

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juhi007

hello, everyone

First of all this time both the sisters are wrong , specially how sweety reacted to the situation. I have many male friends too nd yes sometimes friends hug each other to cheer up , but how sweety reacted OMG... it was something like raavi was kissing nitin !
Agree..!!!

And miss raavi should also think that she lives in INDIA here the only relation in teenage between a girl and boy is brother- sister ,
Totally Disagree.. i dnt thnk so..ConfusedLOL

if her maasi could misunderstand what about the other people
Agree here.. bt y we care abt other people if our family trusts us, den i dnt thnk we hav to worry abt others.. freinds hug each other.. dere is nothing wrong in dat even if its boy girl.. (Jst my POV)

I know if her parents trust is with her nothing to worry but in our society , being 'just friend' with a boy is hard , if there is nothing too people will still link you ,
Yes some people cant stop interfering into other matters.. bt wat Sweety G did was over da top.. now specially becuase of her people will link Raavi.. Baat ka itna bara issue Sweety g nay banaya itnay logo k saamnay.. here i agree with Pinky.. k didi agr logon nay baat nahi bhi karni thi lekin ab zaroor krenay jo kuch aapnay sub k saamnay kia..!!!

i hope No 1 bashes u..Embarrassed its a really freindly forum.. u can post anything here..Big smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 04 September 2012 at 1:08am

Juhi007100prabhBubblyR

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

hello, everyone
First of all this time both the sisters are wrong , specially how sweety reacted to the situation. I have many male friends too nd yes sometimes friends hug each other to cheer up , but how sweety reacted OMG... it was something like raavi was kissing nitin ! And miss raavi should also think that she lives in INDIA here the only relation in teenage between a girl and boy is brother- sister , if her maasi could misunderstand what about the other people , I know if her parents trust is with her nothing to worry but in our society , being 'just friend' with a boy is hard , if there is nothing too people will still link you , I know many would disagree with me but this is the truth. And the one thing I didn't liked about pinky was her over-trust it can be harmful , as we know raavi and nitin will date each other in future... And when teenage kids date  it can cause many problems...! such as insecurity , early sex, lack of concentration in any work, dating is not wrong I started to date when I was 17 near to raavi's age but my mom made me understand that what is a relationship , what to do and what not to do. Pinky have to do the same thing.

yea i agree both the sisters are wrong , but sweety shouldnt have Ouch reacted that way she shouldnt have humilated raavi Shocked
rather than sweety n pinky screaming at each otherAngry they should ve talk about it calmily Embarrassed
both the sisters are very immature to this situation i feel ,
Ouchi agree raavi shouldnt have hugged Sleepy, peoples misconception is so true .even i wouldnt hugged a guy friend in public Shocked
dating is ok but yea insecurity , early sex etc might lead to bigger problems in the future Ouch

Edited by lizzie1765 - 04 September 2012 at 1:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007100prabhFaraan92BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

hello, everyone

First of all this time both the sisters are wrong , specially how sweety reacted to the situation. I have many male friends too nd yes sometimes friends hug each other to cheer up , but how sweety reacted OMG... it was something like raavi was kissing nitin !
Agree..!!!

And miss raavi should also think that she lives in INDIA here the only relation in teenage between a girl and boy is brother- sister ,
Totally Disagree.. i dnt thnk so..ConfusedLOL
Ok let it be its your (POV)
But I'm not saying that I think so but many people have this kind of cheap mentality.

if her maasi could misunderstand what about the other people
Agree here.. bt y we care abt other people if our family trusts us, den i dnt thnk we hav to worry abt others.. freinds hug each other.. dere is nothing wrong in dat even if its boy girl.. (Jst my POV) But What about people like sweety ! how she reacted OMG, I feel sad for raavi, it was very embarrassing. There are many people like sweety who think the same way

I know if her parents trust is with her nothing to worry but in our society , being 'just friend' with a boy is hard , if there is nothing too people will still link you ,
Yes some people cant stop interfering into other matters.. bt wat Sweety G did was over da top.. now specially becuase of her people will link Raavi.. Baat ka itna bara issue Sweety g nay banaya itnay logo k saamnay.. here i agree with Pinky.. k didi agr logon nay baat nahi bhi karni thi lekin ab zaroor krenay jo kuch aapnay sub k saamnay kia..!!!
I agree with you sweety could tackled the matter easily , actually there was nothing to tackle it was very simple two friends where consoling each other, but sweety reacted so immaturely .  Without knowing the truth, But kudos to pinky for being such a support 

i hope No 1 bashes u..Embarrassed its a really freindly forum.. u can post anything here..Big smile
Hug Thanks for the information Faraan_4_Shweta, it was just my bad sense of humour Tongue

100prabhFaraan92BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

hello, everyone

yea i agree both the sisters are wrong , but sweety shouldnt have Ouch reacted that way she shouldnt have humilated raavi Shocked
rather than sweety n pinky screaming at each otherAngry they should ve talk about it calmily Embarrassed
both the sisters are very immature to this situation i feel ,
Ouchi agree raavi shouldnt have hugged Sleepy, peoples misconception is so true .even i wouldnt hugged a guy friend in public Shocked
dating is ok but yea insecurity , early sex etc might lead to bigger problems in the future Ouch

You are right both the sisters behaved so immature..specially sweety Confused , nd i feel very pity for raavi it must be very humiliatingCry, but yes hugging a guy in public can lead to many misconception that was wrong on raavi's sideOuch.  if parents talk freely about sex,love etc...etc... with kids there would  be no problem Smile, but really both the sisters could have handled the situation calmlyDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765ashajFaraan92DelightedHeartBubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

i agree with u both sis r @ fault & even raavi is @ fault like sweety told she don't know what she is doing  pinky should tell raavi her  limit that u can't hug a boy

this is my point  
@ ashaj hugging a boy is not wrong but in public can lead to many misconceptions, because people (like sweety) will never except friendship between a boy and a girl.Ermm didn't you remembered how sweety reacted when one of rocky's friend (male friend) was teaching ginny to ride cycle.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhFaraan92DelightedHeartBubblyR

Go to top