Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's acting today [MOD p.8] (Page 17)

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Here we go again. I think this is done deliberately everyday just so that everyone can fight and argue.
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by Yash141

Did u say 'this forum is biased to Sanaya? And Barun is the most bashed? I have to respectfully disagree. If there are twenty drooling posts on Barun there's one post (sometimes) for Sanaya. And maybe one criticism post on Barun which would get reported like this. Why do u call it bashing when people criticize his acting?

The most bashed actor and character in the forum is DB/Anjali. And now Dadi too has joined to be bashed LOL

Maybe majority likes Barun more here but he is the one who gets criticised by fans for the reason you mentioned above..Someone opens an appreciation post about SI almost everyday. Even when she is average and not so good she is called flawless but people dont open posts like these against about her..But when Barun is good there will atleast be one post against him.So is he never convincing ? He has made the character really famous.The reason why there are such posts about him is awfully obvious.

how dare u?sanaya is average?ok she is.then who is flawless?GOPI BAHU?SANDHYA?AKSHARA?...u need REST..

God! Stop fighting.. There's no actor in this world who is flawless.
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

So he did not perform to every ones satisfaction big deal it is not the end of the world and for all those of you who reported or screamed blue murder into the TM's face you read her post she stated her views you had a choice of either replying civilly or disregarding not hijacking or disrespecting her post This is a post on acting not a Barun AT thread so expressing an opinion contrary to fawning and drooling blindly without just cause is allowed and I do thank the Mods who have seen that also

Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race

Last night I had the same feeling when watching the Repeat Telecast of a scene from Feb It was built to showcase the so called break down of a hero with custom built tracks dialogues and acting however some one forget to forgot to mention not to duplicate the expressions- the same facial expressions same eye emoting same gesticulations and even the bloody camera angles were the same The mark of any good craftsperson is innovation and reinvention Both are sadly missing and he did not move me a bit in fact I only saw an actor doing his scene unlike the last time when I saw the actor get into the skin of his character

The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth

I love you Swathi ClapClapClap
Bravo with the bold part!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

So he did not perform to every ones satisfaction big deal it is not the end of the world and for all those of you who reported or screamed blue murder into the TM's face you read her post she stated her views you had a choice of either replying civilly or disregarding not hijacking or disrespecting her post This is a post on acting not a Barun AT thread so expressing an opinion contrary to fawning and drooling blindly without just cause is allowed and I do thank the Mods who have seen that also

Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race

Last night I had the same feeling when watching the Repeat Telecast of a scene from Feb It was built to showcase the so called break down of a hero with custom built tracks dialogues and acting however some one forget to forgot to mention not to duplicate the expressions- the same facial expressions same eye emoting same gesticulations and even the bloody camera angles were the same The mark of any good craftsperson is innovation and reinvention Both are sadly missing and he did not move me a bit in fact I only saw an actor doing his scene unlike the last time when I saw the actor get into the skin of his character

The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth

Clap

it could be a new post man..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

I dnt get this. Why do people have to report posts like this? She just expressed what she felt. It's not essential that just because everyone says he was brilliant, she should too.

Is this India forums or Don't-criticize-my-favourites forum?

Cheers to the Mods! Great job guys.. I can imagine how difficult it is for u when people tend to report each and every post which does not applaud their favourite actor..

Oh and before anyone jumps on me, I like Barun too. He's a brilliant actor. But not always. He has his ups and downs too. As any other actor. Obviously! Coz he's human and not super man.
But I'm more of Sanaya fan. She's exceptional. Love her!

Yash darling...just like how u find Sanaya exceptional (which i agree she is Smile)...there are others who find Barun exceptional...esp. in emotional scenes like yest..Smile...i dont think anything is wrong in that?! Anyways, each to his own. SmileSmile

Disclaimer : i lovee both Barun & Sanaya...but yess - must admit...m more of a barun fan Smile
@bold i agree completely :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri-CoolChick-

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Bravo Swathi...ClapClapClap well put... the trouble is all members on the forum cant have identical opinions... if any one feels otherwise, they are immediately branded as a basher ...

@bold I love this quote.. May I borrow it to be used elsewhere Big smile

La love you dont have to ask just use it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveLadyLaLa-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Did u say 'this forum is biased to Sanaya? And Barun is the most bashed? I have to respectfully disagree. If there are twenty drooling posts on Barun there's one post (sometimes) for Sanaya. And maybe one criticism post on Barun which would get reported like this. Why do u call it bashing when people criticize his acting?

The most bashed actor and character in the forum is DB/Anjali. And now Dadi too has joined to be bashed LOL

Maybe majority likes Barun more here but he is the one who gets criticised by fans for the reason you mentioned above..Someone opens an appreciation post about SI almost everyday. Even when she is average and not so good she is called flawless but people dont open posts like these against about her..But when Barun is good there will atleast be one post against him.So is he never convincing ? He has made the character really famous.The reason why there are such posts about him is awfully obvious.

how dare u?sanaya is average?ok she is.then who is flawless?GOPI BAHU?SANDHYA?AKSHARA?...u need REST..

God! Stop fighting.. There's no actor in this world who is flawless. So is Barun. So is Sanaya. So is Sharukh. So is Kajol. Gosh! I feel tired now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Bravo Swathi...ClapClapClap well put... the trouble is all members on the forum cant have identical opinions... if any one feels otherwise, they are immediately branded as a basher ...

@bold I love this quote.. May I borrow it to be used elsewhere Big smile

Well said Swathi! Smile Loved that quote too. There, you have summed it up really well. Difference in perception has to be understood first and foremost. Don't think there would be any problem if that was achieved.

-   He was fabulous in that movie. Now that you mentioned it, i'm gonna watch it again Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMG

Go to top