Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's acting today [MOD p.8] (Page 15)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

@LIKEDMG Yeah nothing new...You never have anything good to say about him LOL...Just shows how unbiased you are..
Yes he mumbles but your fav doesnt..But so sad that despite him mumbling he is way more popular than your fav actor..Can understand your frustration.

Wow! why are people going personal here? It's a difference of opinion and learn to live with the knowledge that not everyone will like the same things.
and why bring favourit actors and their respective popularity to this debate? cant a person express his/her opinion without being judged?

Nope  dear...u may be bashed ...but u cant give ur opinion against GOD ...BS...Big smile..this is ONE WAY...

Excuse me nobody is GOD or GODDESS here. They both are equally good. when ppl appreciate sanaya, we never come to bash or even criticize but why wen barun appreciation is done it is criticized like hell.

Pls leave the comparision...respect other's opinion in the forum...

@red says it all. i am not making comparisons. andI don't shows disrespect for ne1 in forum.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

@LIKEDMG Yeah nothing new...You never have anything good to say about him LOL...Just shows how unbiased you are..
Yes he mumbles but your fav doesnt..But so sad that despite him mumbling he is way more popular than your fav actor..Can understand your frustration.

Wow! why are people going personal here? It's a difference of opinion and learn to live with the knowledge that not everyone will like the same things.
jeez! and why bring favourit actors and their respective popularity to this debate? cant a person express his/her opinion without being judged?
I didnt ask her to like him..I dont have problem with difference of opinion..And yes I had to say this cause its just so in my face..Anyways I didnt want to sound rude.

so what you didn't ask her to like another actor? You were ridiculing her post stating that she never says anything good about a certain actor. how do you know this? Are you following and reading each and every post she writes?

If you dont have a problem with her post, there wouldn't have been any need to quote her and state that her fav character (dont know how you know someone else's personal fav) is less popular than BS.

so I beg you to tell me where you weren't imposing your opinion on her?
I know this cause I have seen her comments about him in several posts..So I just said she doesnt like him .. Even she said there is nothing new about him mumbling..Not as if she is any less..How does she know that his fans consider him God ? Noone ever said Barun is God. That was also ridiculing/mocking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yash141

Did u say 'this forum is biased to Sanaya? And Barun is the most bashed? I have to respectfully disagree. If there are twenty drooling posts on Barun there's one post (sometimes) for Sanaya. And maybe one criticism post on Barun which would get reported like this. Why do u call it bashing when people criticize his acting?

The most bashed actor and character in the forum is DB/Anjali. And now Dadi too has joined to be bashed LOL

Maybe majority likes Barun more here but he is the one who gets criticised by fans for the reason you mentioned above..Someone opens an appreciation post about SI almost everyday. Even when she is average and not so good she is called flawless but people dont open posts like these against about her..But when Barun is good there will atleast be one post against him.So is he never convincing ? He has made the character really famous.The reason why there are such posts about him is awfully obvious.

how dare u?sanaya is average?ok she is.then who is flawless?GOPI BAHU?SANDHYA?AKSHARA?...u need REST..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-KulfiBai

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

and why bring favourit actors and their respective popularity to this debate? cant a person express his/her opinion without being judged?

Nope  dear...u may be bashed ...but u cant give ur opinion against GOD ...BS...Big smile..this is ONE WAY...

Excuse me nobody is GOD or GODDESS here. They both are equally good. when ppl appreciate sanaya, we never come to bash or even criticize but why wen barun appreciation is done it is criticized like hell.

@red says it all. i am not making comparisons. andI don't shows disrespect for ne1 in forum.

pls read ur own post..
P.S. - I never mention SANAYA in my post...Smile

Edited by LIKEDMG - 04 September 2012 at 2:41am
FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

So he did not perform to every ones satisfaction big deal it is not the end of the world and for all those of you who reported or screamed blue murder into the TM's face you read her post she stated her views you had a choice of either replying civilly or disregarding not hijacking or disrespecting her post This is a post on acting not a Barun AT thread so expressing an opinion contrary to fawning and drooling blindly without just cause is allowed and I do thank the Mods who have seen that also

Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race

Last night I had the same feeling when watching the Repeat Telecast of a scene from Feb It was built to showcase the so called break down of a hero with custom built tracks dialogues and acting however some one forget to forgot to mention not to duplicate the expressions- the same facial expressions same eye emoting same gesticulations and even the bloody camera angles were the same The mark of any good craftsperson is innovation and reinvention Both are sadly missing and he did not move me a bit in fact I only saw an actor doing his scene unlike the last time when I saw the actor get into the skin of his character

The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rvarierYash141Emerald-nonasievenjleena28abracadabraCDloveLadyLaLaChaituvgatheringstormS.StephySeerialLoopsLIKEDMGOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-GodhuliLogon

Shenbagam Newbie
Shenbagam
Shenbagam

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
barun (arnav) is so extra ordinary in his acting...
Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yash141

Did u say 'this forum is biased to Sanaya? And Barun is the most bashed? I have to respectfully disagree. If there are twenty drooling posts on Barun there's one post (sometimes) for Sanaya. And maybe one criticism post on Barun which would get reported like this. Why do u call it bashing when people criticize his acting?

The most bashed actor and character in the forum is DB/Anjali. And now Dadi too has joined to be bashed LOL

Maybe majority likes Barun more here but he is the one who gets criticised by fans for the reason you mentioned above..Someone opens an appreciation post about SI almost everyday. Even when she is average and not so good she is called flawless but people dont open posts like these against about her..But when Barun is good there will atleast be one post against him.So is he never convincing ? He has made the character really famous.The reason why there are such posts about him is awfully obvious.

Thanks for being polite in explaining. Very rare to find these days in IF. Maybe u're correct. I dnt visit IPK forum often for obvious reasons. Just said what I used to see. Coz ts a famous story that IF fans worship Barun.
Anyway, I really dnt wanna see a Barun-Sanaya arguement. I love Sanaya coz I'm a woman who could relate to her character Khushi and she does a good job in performing that. But that doesn't mean Barun is below her level or anything. Both of them, together brings life to IPK. Hope people understand that one day. How much one underacts, overacts or nails it, IPK is Sanaya as much as Barun. And others as well.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

pls read ur own post..

plz read once again. I said if we are NOT doing for sanaya then ppl are doing for barun.

Edited by rushshri - 04 September 2012 at 2:42am

Go to top