Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's acting today [MOD p.8] (Page 13)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by notorious

Originally posted by Safi123

barun is criticised everyday in  this forum . i knew there will be  one post critising him today. this  forum is biased towards Sanaya and Khushi. so it was expected.  ASR is the  most bashed character in this forum. even shyam does not  get that much bashing.

Are you kidding me?! "... Arnav is the most bashed character..."? 

Arnav is probably the most LOVED character! Do a poll to ask people their favorite character in IPKKND and see the result, Devi Maiya kee kasam!
Yes he is the most loved character..But he is also the most bashed character from what I have seen LOL..Yes more bashed than Shyam even Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barundeewani19

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

@LIKEDMG Yeah nothing new...You never have anything good to say about him LOL...Just shows how unbiased you are..
Yes he mumbles but your fav doesnt..But so sad that despite him mumbling he is way more popular than your fav actor..Can understand your frustration.

Wow! why are people going personal here? It's a difference of opinion and learn to live with the knowledge that not everyone will like the same things.
and why bring favourit actors and their respective popularity to this debate? cant a person express his/her opinion without being judged?

Nope  dear...u may be bashed ...but u cant give ur opinion against GOD ...BS...Big smile..this is ONE WAY...
-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Originally posted by Yash141

I dnt get this. Why do people have to report posts like this? She just expressed what she felt. It's not essential that just because everyone says he was brilliant, she should too.

Is this India forums or Don't-criticize-my-favourites forum?

Cheers to the Mods! Great job guys.. I can imagine how difficult it is for u when people tend to report each and every post which does not applaud their favourite actor..

Oh and before anyone jumps on me, I like Barun too. He's a brilliant actor. But not always. He has his ups and downs too. As any other actor. Obviously! Coz he's human and not super man.
But I'm more of Sanaya fan. She's exceptional. Love her!

Yash darling...just like how u find Sanaya exceptional (which i agree she is Smile)...there are others who find Barun exceptional...esp. in emotional scenes like yest..Smile...i dont think anything is wrong in that?! Anyways, each to his own. SmileSmile

Disclaimer : i lovee both Barun & Sanaya...but yess - must admit...m more of a barun fan Smile

Edited by -CoolChick- - 04 September 2012 at 2:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri.Sad.But.True.

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by Yash141

I dnt get this. Why do people have to report posts like this? She just expressed what she felt. It's not essential that just because everyone says he was brilliant, she should too.

Is this India forums or Don't-criticize-my-favourites forum?

Cheers to the Mods! Great job guys.. I can imagine how difficult it is for u when people tend to report each and every post which does not applaud their favourite actor..

Oh and before anyone jumps on me, I like Barun too. He's a brilliant actor. But not always. He has his ups and downs too. As any other actor. Obviously! Coz he's human and not super man.
But I'm more of Sanaya fan. She's exceptional. Love her!

Yash darling...just like how u find Sanaya exceptional...there are others who find Barun exceptional...esp. in emotional scenes like yest..Smile...i dont think anything is wrong in that?! Anyways, each to his own. SmileSmile

Disclaimer : i lovee both Barun & Sanaya...but yess - must admit...m more of a barun fan Smile

when will ppl understand the importance of Disclaimer???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

@LIKEDMG Yeah nothing new...You never have anything good to say about him LOL...Just shows how unbiased you are..
Yes he mumbles but your fav doesnt..But so sad that despite him mumbling he is way more popular than your fav actor..Can understand your frustration.

Wow! why are people going personal here? It's a difference of opinion and learn to live with the knowledge that not everyone will like the same things.
and why bring favourit actors and their respective popularity to this debate? cant a person express his/her opinion without being judged?

Nope  dear...u may be bashed ...but u cant give ur opinion against GOD ...BS...Big smile..this is ONE WAY...
Yepp..As if this wasnt judging..Noone considers him good...Delusional logo ke liye taliya Clap
Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Did u say 'this forum is biased to Sanaya? And Barun is the most bashed? I have to respectfully disagree. If there are twenty drooling posts on Barun there's one post (sometimes) for Sanaya. And maybe one criticism post on Barun which would get reported like this. Why do u call it bashing when people criticize his acting?

The most bashed actor and character in the forum is DB/Anjali. And now Dadi too has joined to be bashed LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiGodhuliLogonKulfiBaiOmNaMaSteOm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Excuse me nobody is GOD or GODDESS here. They both are equally good. when ppl appreciate sanaya, we never come to bash or even criticize but why wen barun appreciation is done it is criticized like hell.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog.Sad.But.True.

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Yepp..As if this wasnt judging..Noone considers him good...Delusional logo ke liye taliya Clap

Good job...Smile

Go to top