Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Bravo Swathi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well put... the trouble is all members on the forum cant have identical opinions... if any one feels otherwise, they are immediately branded as a basher ...

@bold I love this quote.. May I borrow it to be used elsewhere πŸ˜ƒ

Well said Swathi! 😊 Loved that quote too. There, you have summed it up really well. Difference in perception has to be understood first and foremost. Don't think there would be any problem if that was achieved.

Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race
-   He was fabulous in that movie. Now that you mentioned it, i'm gonna watch it again 😊

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@CDLove
Agreed..The fact that she comments like that about his fans also instigated me..I have many friends here on IF who doesnt even like Barun but saying how his fans consider him God is a bit offensive for me..This is not first time she said something like that..Anyways no more fighting for me in the thread :)
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

So he did not perform to every ones satisfaction big deal it is not the end of the world and for all those of you who reported or screamed blue murder into the TM's face you read her post she stated her views you had a choice of either replying civilly or disregarding not hijacking or disrespecting her post This is a post on acting not a Barun AT thread so expressing an opinion contrary to fawning and drooling blindly without just cause is allowed and I do thank the Mods whohave seen that also
Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race
Last night I had the same feeling when watching the Repeat Telecast of a scene from Feb It was built to showcase the so called break down of a hero with custom built tracks dialogues and acting however some one forget to forgot to mention not to duplicate the expressions- the same facial expressions same eye emoting same gesticulations and even the bloody camera angles were the same The mark of any good craftsperson is innovation and reinvention Both are sadly missing and he did not move me a bit in fact I only saw an actor doing his scene unlike the last time when I saw the actor get into the skin of his character
The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth </font>

Wow! Brilliant Post! Pure Brilliance!
This says it all. U should make a new post.. Just a thought..
Maybe not in IF. This is far from being a discussion forum now. But still, thumbs up for this!
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Yash141

Wow! Brilliant Post! Pure Brilliance!
This says it all. U should make a new post.. Just a thought..
Maybe not in IF. This is far from being a discussion forum now. But still, thumbs up for this!

Yeah Swathi.. Your post should be made into a thread. i second Yash141
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swathi im glad ur already here πŸ˜ƒ

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Barun has to mumble sometimes and yesterday it was required half uttered words, broken voice tears flowing out of the voice. That is how it should be the sound department has to wake up and make sure the actors mouths the dialogues and it should be heard and the director has to ensure that as well.

Tell me do people not mumble when they cry? I for sure do? If you don't then I guess we are different.

Can someone people grow up on this topic. We get it Barun is flawed and everyone is PERFECT his fans are "phan gurls" who know nothing but praise him 24/7 I see certain people of other actors do that but whatever. This is about him so keep it about him unless you want the topic to be closed.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you 😳 Hiru Godhul Chaitra et al
Gosh when a person like Tom Hanks or Al Pacino or even Anthony Hopkins can be told off by fans and movie critics and mark you they have a distinguished body of work to their name why is it different here? Part of life is the negative and posiive yin and yang how else is a person to grow evolve and change if the only thing that will be tolerated is praises You do disservice to the person and make them complacent So for all those who went berserk you are actually hindering a growth
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
his acting was exceptional yesterday FOR ME but its ur point of view! :)
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pisces25

Barun has to mumble sometimes and yesterday it was required half uttered words, broken voice tears flowing out of the voice. That is how it should be the sound department has to wake up and make sure the actors mouths the dialogues and it should be heard and the director has to ensure that as well.

Tell me do people not mumble when they cry? I for sure do? If you don't then I guess we are different.

Can someone people grow up on this topic. We get it Barun is flawed and everyone is PERFECT his fans are "phan gurls" who know nothing but praise him 24/7 I see certain people of other actors do that but whatever. This is about him so keep it about him unless you want the topic to be closed.

@bold...i second u on that...😊

@red...i DO..😊

@blue...well i guess...if others do that for a certain actor itz fine...but if some1 does it for Barun...oo...i dont want to get into the labels...

Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
again thanks Yash Chaithra and Harshitha😳
but i doubt people will get the true meaning already as a counter attack yet another zillionth BS appreciation post has been started I sometimes wonder do they have any financial or filial stake in his career and life This kolaveri is ridiculous The only way i will go crazy over an actor is if i am personally involved with the person or financially invested else i really dont care what they do No skin off my nose as there are plenty of things happening in my life without having to go kamikazi defending some one who has no clue or couldnt care less about what i say or think of them
Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago