Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

@LIKEDMG Yeah nothing new...You never have anything good to say about him 😆...Just shows how unbiased you are..
Yes he mumbles but your fav doesnt..But so sad that despite him mumbling he is way more popular than your fav actor..Can understand your frustration.

Wow! why are people going personal here? It's a difference of opinion and learn to live with the knowledge that not everyone will like the same things.
and why bring favourit actors and their respective popularity to this debate? cant a person express his/her opinion without being judged?
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
amberrocks thumbnail
I mean seriously 
did you even watch the right episode ?
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@LIKEDMG Yeah nothing new...You never have anything good to say about him 😆...Just shows how unbiased you are..
Yes he mumbles but your fav doesnt..But so sad that despite him mumbling he is way more popular than your fav actor..Can understand your frustration.

Really do u knw ho is my fav..gr8 ...😊...next time I will write to amir khan to mumble...that will make him more popular...
thanks dear...no body can understand...except u..😊..
And biasness is must... phangirl giri base on that...

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CDlove

Wow! why are people going personal here? It's a difference of opinion and learn to live with the knowledge that not everyone will like the same things.

jeez! and why bring favourit actors and their respective popularity to this debate? cant a person express his/her opinion without being judged?

I didnt ask her to like him..I dont have problem with difference of opinion..And yes I had to say this cause its just so in my face..Anyways I didnt want to sound rude.
Safi123 thumbnail

barun is criticised everyday in  this forum . i knew there will be  one post critising him today. this  forum is biased towards Sanaya and Khushi. so it was expected.  ASR is the  most bashed character in this forum. even shyam does not  get that much bashing.

Edited by Safi123 - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Safi123

barun is criticised everyday in  this forum . i knew there will be  one post critising him today. this  forum is biased towards Sanaya and Khushi. so it was expected.  ASR is the  most bashed character in this forum. even shyam does not  get that much bashing.

Should have expected it 😆..Thats why people in twitter/tumblr always bash IF 😆 Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Are you kidding me?! "... Arnav is the most bashed character..."? 

Arnav is probably the most LOVED character! Do a poll to ask people their favorite character in IPKKND and see the result, Devi Maiya kee kasam!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I didnt ask her to like him..I dont have problem with difference of opinion..And yes I had to say this cause its just so in my face..Anyways I didnt want to sound rude.

loved ur reply sanjeeda
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

barun is criticised everyday in this forum . i knew there will be one post critising him today. this forum is biased towards Sanaya and Khushi. so it was expected. ASR is themost bashed character in this forum. even shyam does not get that much bashing.

x cuse me...forum is biased to sanaya?how can u say?evryone has right to share their opinion...this is not ur private forum.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I love this forum and the fan wars 👏, much more exciting than the show.

P.S. BS has his ups and downs, you've got to concede that much atleast.