Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

baap??

i think u meant paap??πŸ˜†
oh s*** heeh. Typo yeah I meant paap as in sin
Originally posted by nonasi

πŸ˜† Is it sad that I was surprised to see "reported" messages? πŸ€”

Agreed, though. It wasn't uh-mazing, but it was decent enough. I thought the dialogues were kind of ajeeb. Felt like he was speaking too much. 

Most important lesson though: it's not worth racking your brains over this.

Perhaps because this is a daily serial and we have seen it all.. they have by now exhausted all their emotions and  have nothing to invent..

I mean have you seen a Kamal Hassan  or for that matter an Amitabh emote?.. now that is what I call acting... my dear friend Swathi today was talking of Al Pacino's acting in the God Father Trilogy.. now that is what I would call emoting.. 
Agree Barun has just come to the scene and he will learn as he progresses in his career... even the best of actors would not like to say that they have given their best.. they would like to improvise and improve
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
the guy awesome beyound words !commendable sobti πŸ‘

Very less do we see any actor performing all kinda scenes with such ease and flawlessness ! and  being an eqaully ardent sanaya barun fan i always feel barun has an edge over sanz and every other actor  . atleast not on tv we have any one who can compete with him today 

ab's dialoge  a bit altered .."

jaha per barun khara hota hai line waha se shuru hoti hai " πŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rushshri

correct...she want to SUICIDEπŸ˜†

Then we should not let her.. watching someone commit suicide is a crime too.. πŸ˜†  That's what the Good Samaritan Law says πŸ˜ƒ
Totally disagree. He was superb... Loved his acting ysday
I request anyone plz like her post. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rushshri

I request anyone plz like her post. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm...shud i dare do tht?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Perhaps because this is a daily serial we have seen it all.. they have by now exhausted all their emotions and  have nothing to invent..

I mean have you seen a Kamal Hassan  or for that matterAmitabh emote?.. now that is what I call acting... my dear friend Swathi today was talking of Al Pacino's acting in the God Father Trilogy.. now that is what I would call emoting.. 
Agree Barun has just come to the scene and he will learn as he progresses in his career... even the best of actors would not like to say that they have given their best.. they would like to improvise and improve

Omg, the Godfather! 'Nuff said. (I'm still surprised to see the overreactions on this forum )

But it's true; it wasn't perfection. Acting is all about experience. And pushing yourself to never become complacent about your abilities. 

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm...shud i dare do tht?πŸ˜†

She wants to Die, and also She want to die and though  i will like that to happen😈, i wont like it 
I like barun's appreciation post today by riti4u. It's awesome. i wanted to make but she posted b4 me. So I shared my thoughts.

Barun bash post mein barun appreciation post. πŸ˜†