Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun's acting today [MOD p.8]

N.fatima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I thought Barun's acting in today's episode was not very good.  He seems to mumbles through his lines all the time. He didn't convey a very convincing set of emotions either.  One expects him to be devastated, but that feeling was not conveyed at all.  The kind of emotion we seen when he saw the terrace scene was unparalleled in  emotion, anguish and pain. Today was just blah.

I also thought the dialogue was silly in this context.  What does his parents suicide have to do with this loss? It's like the cvs needed to plop that dialogue in and thought any traumatic scene would do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Disagree totally...He was flawless!!!!!
He was flawless yesterday but beyond excellency on that day where he thought khushi betrayed him 
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have to respectfully disagree...his acting was excellent 
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is post ko band karo plz...the way Barun emoted in the scenes yesterday was flawless!!!
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Cant stop laughing! Best answer! ðŸ˜†
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Debarati7

Is post ko band karo plz...the way Barun emoted in the scenes yesterday was flawless!!!

Are why do u people in the first place react..BANDHAR KYA JANE ADRAK KA SWAD hold gd for her...ishe has just created this post for the heck of creating it...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

Edit -

This content was originally posted by: N.fatima

I thought Barun's acting in today's episode was not very good.  He seems to mumbles through his lines all the time. He didn't convey a very convincing set of emotions either.  One expects him to be devastated, but that feeling was not conveyed at all.  The kind of emotion we seen when he saw the terrace scene was unparalleled in  emotion, anguish and pain. Today was just blah.

I also thought the dialogue was silly in this context.  What does his parents suicide have to do with this loss? It's like the cvs needed to plop that dialogue in and thought any traumatic scene would do.

Mumbling - bcoz he was emotionally vulnerable character
Acting - par excellence
Set of emotions - 😆 I am laughing at your comment
Dialogue silly - ASR accepting he is a failure was silly 😲
Parents commityed suicide is not a loss 😲 Buddy are u of this world????

Scene perfectly done and at right time. I just don't get how u can make this post??? Why u have made such posts, Is it me only who is thinking or anyone else too in forum.
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still liked his acting, but I kind of agree with you. COMPARATIVELY, it wasn't as great as in the scene you mentioned (Khushi's betrayal etc.) 

I'm sure we're in the minority, though...😛
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh so i cried watching him in yest epi...
Cos he wasnt upto the mark yet his tears brought tears in my eyes.. When he was sharing his sorrows with Khushi i didnt feel anythng yet wanted to give him a tight hug..