Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone πŸ˜Š i m new in this forum and i must say i m in love with this show adi and pankhu look really cute together cant wait for their love track. this show is really sweet and unique just like a breath of fresh air... i enjoy watching it evryday
well , i noticed something dont u guys think that acting style of lead guy nakul is similar to shahid kapoor just my POV wat u people think about it his way of deleivering dialogues eyes expressions and all ...waiting for your comments 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodgirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello welcome to the forum :)
i think his style like hrithik roshan
goodgirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum :) :)
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No he is not like shahid.., he is better😊
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dieya

hello everyone πŸ˜Š i m new in this forum and i must say i m in love with this show adi and pankhu look really cute together cant wait for their love track. this show is really sweet and unique just like a breath of fresh air... i enjoy watching it evryday
well , i noticed something dont u guys think that acting style of lead guy nakul is similar to shahid kapoor just my POV wat u people think about it his way of deleivering dialogues eyes expressions and all ...waiting for your comments 😳

@BOLD, Welcome dear here πŸ˜³ hope u will enjoy with us!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

hmm...i dont agree fully dear as both r different peeps!!!!😳
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Heey welcomee too the forum 
dont think they look like eache other
But both areee Cuteee :D 
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree...in few scenes it does appear to be similiar 😊
f.s.m thumbnail
Hey ... Very much welcome to the forum Sweety .. Please be more active if possible :)) I hope you have a great time with us here :))πŸ˜ƒ
yes I kinda agree with you ... Sometimes he acts like Shahid ... And sometimes he acts like hrithik ... Over all .. He is amazing the way he is ... πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€— thanks for warm welcome... i know nakul and shahid ,both are different in looks but i felt his acting style a bit similar to that of shahid... and i too find him better than shahid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they both look so much younger than they actually are! 
LOL 
I like them both, shahid used to be my cute crush but I'm insane about Adi/Nakuul !
Ahhh! hiatyioavhl;kegh;i8qeh goa
CRAZY
lol
erm yeah ok.. now welcome to the forum hun! πŸ€— 
Enjoy your time here πŸ˜³