India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What if ...

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Ok since yesterdays episdoe my brains have gone in an overdrive of thinking mode

Now what if

Arnavs dad was not involved in the accident which killed Khushis parents but Arnavs  chacha was the one who was involved in the accident

to save the family name they wanted all the things wrapped up without the police involved

Garima agrees to not do police complaint in return for the money  to bring up Khushi

but the chacha double crosses and makes it look like Arnavs dad is having an affair with garima by showing that to Arnavs mom when he is meeting Garima to give money that she is his love intrest

. Arnavs dad can't talk about the accident and Dadi has a dislike for Arnavs mom and she support this by chacha

When arnavs mom committed sucide Dadi didn't think her son would also commit suicide that's why because of the guilt she went to ashram 

wow my brains are certainly in overdrive

Arnav heard only partial truths just like his mom

here today i will agree on one thing  arnavs mom was weak and so is anjali in the same mould as her mom no doubt that freaks arnav

Coments and suggetions and likes appreciated

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

leezaNik28kriish1698Mistumnishika_24loveuarshiamberrockssimbelbsp0207askamanabraizadaMAGSTERrosystarpriyavin-Reva-sss8080jbluedayDreamcatcherAnshi7jpatel1289akanksha_adorindakateshona2smart4uRaykaAtyayRoslyn1991meghavnLoveYouChutki..soaringskiesPrasanna_dhanukitty25-Aimz-garlic-Rimsha-sizzlessreemeeraaditi07supriya.arshiiritzsanny-beautifuldipali13swat.gjessjazzsooryalekshmiArnavKhushijodiBornToShipArShiclaireDDDaRkPrInCeSsarchanakmisscrazyfanredwine1dushturainHaRul-loverriafnasaima4744Raadhiyaaaarshi_karishbella39pinky89morning_dewssbk2.Brooke.--Amy--thulasi_arshiKamleeChhorixAaliyaNestleToulouse

swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Love ur story re..wud love it if we cud get this story
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
chowna baby relax yeh to past hain and i guess there is lott of time for that...do nt worry...
shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
may b ur right !Confused

Edited by shona2smart4u - 04 September 2012 at 12:33am
Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
may b u r r8,,...
but ur story makes sense,,...
past mystery will be solved...on ME 15th may b that too partially
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
May be?
Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

That would be interesting.  But cv's love Shyam so much they are going to make the past abt him too.  They are not going to introduce any new storyline (no matter how interesting it is) where Shyam doesnt hog the limelight.

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
CAN BE POSSIBLE...
BUT IAM GUESSING ARNAVS DAD IS GOOD AND GARIMA TOO...NO AFFAIR BETWEEN THEM,,,IT WAS ONLY MU ...WE CAN C THIS CLEARLY IN YEST EPISODE OF ARNAVS PARENTS CONFRONTATION...
SO MUCH IS TO BE REVEALED OF PAST...
I GUESS KHUSHI PARENTS HAVE SOME ROLE TOOO//
TOTAL MU BY ARNAVS MOM LIKE ARNAV MU KHUSHI///
ARNAV DONT KNOW COMPLETE TRUTH...
HERE DADI MIGHT B RIGHT ..SHE IS WEAK WOMEN IN HOLDING ..
LETS WAIT AND WATCH WAT OUR CVS WILL SURPRISE US...
BUT WAT EVER HAPPENS ARSHI RELATIONS SHOULD NOT BE AFFECTED ,,,THAT IS MY ONLY WISH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index