India-Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Pinky is a sankhi

wrwmk_fans Groupbie
wrwmk_fans
wrwmk_fans

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

One she is so stupid to not realize sweety was more concerned about sunny getting hurt and that he chose to lie . All she kept blindly thinking about is returning the gift . There is a limit to be insecure pinky . Sweety cOuld have ha Lucky buy her ten such gifts without junking about budget for even a second . All she was concerned about was the kid .

And now this Raavi episode ( seriously , which girl behaves this way?? Crying for everything .. Trying to gain sympathy . Pretending to be a cool. A total loser wannabe - no individuality at all ) sweety was just really convened . After so many years of knowing a sister pinky should har the sense to understand her .

Super useless . Now I am rooting for a huge mess with Raavi and Nitin so pinky can see that to some extent sweety was right . Raavi will o coree cry and make frowny faces to get out of trouble. She is really really dumb.

Edited by wrwmk_fans - 04 September 2012 at 12:27am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeshuttangidevil_saint2000Westwicknirmitajoohi5ifyyA HUGE FAN100prabhprernacdashermananetaashajUnconventionalBubblyRDelightedHeart

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Agree with just one thing that in the sunny track what pinky did was wrong.., over pampering will make sunny a spoiled brat, but in the case of raavi she is a 16 year old teenage girl, in that age what people think matters more nd i know that raavi is dumb , that's why sweety was over over concerned about her, but her reaction to the situation was fully wrong. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ToshibestyomammaA HUGE FAN100prabhshermalizzie1765ashajBubblyRFaraan92DelightedHeart

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yes, agree with Juhi, thought ur POV is accepted and agree with the Sunny pampering stuff. Pinky has to think about a 16 yr old daughter who in no time (2 yrs) will become an adult and when she does become she shouldn't think she is eligible to do all that she wants. Reaction to the situation was totally wrong! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

First of all no need for strong words like Stupid , loser , useless , & dumb .

The way I see , It is not about being right anymore [ Which neither Pinky nor Sweetyji is ] 

Sweety was right about Sunny being pampered too much & needed boundaries  . BUT approach was wrong . Sweety could have set down & talk calmly with both Sunny & Pinky & explained nicely . Moment Sweety started accusing Pinky for being a bad mother  ,  is the moment It went down hill. Sweety told Pinky that " Her way of upbringing is right & that's Why her kids are successful . " If anyone else had said those words Pinky would have over looked & laughed but when your own tells U its a different story . All Pinky heard was she didn't raised her son well & her kids are not successful & she is a bad mother ...
    Sweety was right about teaching sunny how to behave @ stranger's place but she could have said it calmly . Sweety has habit of getting on high horse . What hurt most to Pinky was not gift or sweety yelling @ sunny but to hear her kids are not successful . That was  low

Pinky is trusting her kids that they will b honest with her . Honesty works both ways .  Raavi might like Nitin or He might just b her Friend . Sweety could have bring her home & ask her calmly in front of Pinky about Nitin & explain her that even though she [ Raavi ] sees Nitin as  afriend but hugging him on road was  not socially excepted & it has wrong implications . Raavi is old enough to realize that how she should behave . But Again Accusing Raavi , Treating her like a criminal & not even for a moment trusting her Sweety did her more wrong than Pinky has .

Pinky does have doubt about Niti
n but since she is trusting her daughter & she wants to both respect her teenage daughter & treat her like an adult . Pinky is waiting for her daughter to open up to her . which is not wrong . untill today nothing much happen between Ravi - Nitin & Raavi has not hide it from Pinky YET . So I guess Whatever it is , its working for them .

Teenage is a highly sensitive age . There are so many changes not only in ones body but around them too . I have seen If parents pressure their kids too much try to control them too much , kids start hiding stuff from them or does it behind their back. so Open book approach is far better ...

i think both Pinky & Sweety are great moms . Its not easy job . I did like that Pinky tried to b supportive of Raavi for dieting , Trust me Its much better that parents know of dieting .

What I didn't like yesterda
y was Sweety jumped to conclusion , again accused Pinky of not knowing about Raavi-Nitin [ as if Sweety knows of Tattoos ] . Also Pinky should have  trusted Sweety & I m sure somewhere deep down she does .     

V all think our view or POV is right but It also doesn't mean that Other's POV is wrong . U have to listen to them .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba.yomammalifeztuf100prabhprernacdaice.maidenBansari7moonlitnightFaraan92BubblyR

niyati13 Goldie
niyati13
niyati13

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@ netri
totally love ur post..agree with everything..
must say pinky is more mature and understanding as a mother..i like her approach in raavi's case
joohi5ifyy Senior Member
joohi5ifyy
joohi5ifyy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I totally agree with ur post.Pinky goes nuts whenever sweety points out the mistakes of her children.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

wrwmk_fans Groupbie
wrwmk_fans
wrwmk_fans

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Netri , 

The way sweety reacts is just like she is being herself. Sometimes even thou sheiks over the top, she is generally right . Also pinky is really insecure. If you watch the episode she never once says pinky's kids are not successful ( remember in earlier episodes she was so happy about rashi's drawing) she merely cited her kids were successful since she had very strict discipline in her houses.

It's good to be friendly with kids . But to think that there will always be no secrets is unrealistic. Let's be honest here sweetly might have order reacted with the hug scene   Ravi is a total abla Nasir act all the time .. But thinks a mother or an adult. In today's generation if u saw one of ur kids hugging so,doe in the middle of the road in full view of everyone, you would also react in a similar way also this is a serial so it's a little more caricature.

Pinky needs to stop being insecure. Period

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhashaj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top